Three Weeks Later

Smut Warning!⚠️
"Mom, Dad! I have to be at school early. I'll pick something up for breakfast on my way there okay!" I said excitedly leaving at 8:20 in the morning. "Okay honey be careful" my mom said "b-bye Jane!" My dad said and waved at me from the kitchen.

I walked to my car excitedly thinking about my teacher. I got in and fixed myself up as if I was going to see him on the highway. "Jane calm the fuck down. He's still your teacher" I said to myself and took a deep breath "your very hot teacher" I added then turned my car on and smiled widely.
——————————————————
"We're almost there. We're almost there." I said to myself and turned the corner to go to my school.
——————————————————
"Fuck we're here" I said nervously. I parked my car where I had always and his car was there. I got off my car and locked it then knocked on his car window but he wasn't in there. I then started walking to the front doors and fixed my skirt that I had to wear for school uniform. I need to say that we had already talking about me not losing my virginity yet.

As soon as I got inside the building I started walking to the second floor of the building. I took the stairs and saw some students going up and down the stairs just walking around. I continued walking up the stairs and I was finally at the second floor.

I took a right and walked to the very end of the hall where his classroom was.

I was at the door and I was shaking. I knocked on the closed door and the door was opened by him. He looked even better today then he did yesterday somehow. "Come in" he said and pulled me inside quickly. I tiptoed inside quickly and he closed the door behind me.

I got butterflies in my stomach once again. "Good morning" I said and looked up at him seductively "that's going to get you in trouble" he said. "Mr.Grey I'm sorry" I said "don't apologize" he said "yes sir" I said and put my bag down. "Jane" he said and sighed. "Mhh?" I hum squeezed my legs tightly together. "Never mind" he said.

He looked down and saw my outfit. He then messed with the ends of my skirt. "What?" I asked "I like it" he said and looked back at me. "Not me, it's stupid" I say then started walking towards his desk slowly. I left him at the door standing there. I sat on the desk and swung my legs and grabbed some papers that were on his desk. "Is this what we're doing today?" I asked him "mhm" he agreed then walked to his desk while rubbing his chin. He then sat at his chair.

"Aww" I said disappointed. "What?" He asked and looked up at me while leaning back on his chair. "I don't want to do any work today" I said. "Well you have to" he said then looked at my legs. "No I don't" I said then grabbed a paper and ripped it then grabbed another and ripped it. "Stop." He said lowly "tell me I won't have to do work then" I said and stoped ripping the one I had started ripping. "Jane you have to do something" he said. "I'll act like I am, please, just today. You know I've been doing my work since school started, please" I said a swing my legs.

He stared at me the whole time while I did it. "Fine" he said and leaned up then grabbed the papers from where they were and moved them. "Thank you" I said and smiled "sure, sure, whatever" he said and rolled his eyes. He then stood up and lifted my skirt. I got goosebumps quickly. I started slightly moving my body and looked down to his hand. "I like the effect I have on you when I give you the slightest bit of attention" he said and continued tracing his thumb on my thigh. I hitched a breath. "Fuck..." I said in a whisper and tightened my thighs together.

I bit my bottom lip a little and opened my mouth slightly. He then touched my panties and felt the surface of my pussy slowly tracing up then down through my panties. "Mr.Grey..." I said moaning his name. "Mhh?" He questioned me "nothing" I moaned. I felt dampness between my legs and it was really hot in the room.