3rd Saturday

"Shit, Eli, Eli!" I whispered to Elijah who was laying on top of me because we had fallen asleep. "Mhh" he moaned waking up "I need to change my pad! Move!" I said and pushed him off of me to find a little stain of blood on my blanket. "I'm going to murder someone today!" I said and grabbed my blanket and threw it on the floor.

"Huh" he said still confused "I bled through again, only this time it was on my blanket, did I get any blood on you?" I asked embarrassed "mmh, no, I don't think so" he said and checked his clothes and his body.

"Good, I'm going to get in the shower" I said and walked to my bathroom and closed the door behind me. "Jane, darling open the door I need to pee" he said and knocked while I was taking my clothes off. "Wait!" I slightly yelled trying to be quiet because if my mom heard me talking to a guy she would murder me right here, right now.

I then got in the shower and unlocked the door quickly and closed the curtain to my shower. "You're so fucking weird" he said and sighed "Eli, if I die today because my mom catches me having you in my room, I'm coming back to haunt you" I said as I washed my body. "Relax darling!" He said loudly "ELI!" I yelled in a whisper then hit him through the shower curtain.

"Ow!" He said and sucked air between his teeth and opened the shower curtain quickly. I moved to try and hide myself "STOP" I yelled in a whisper once again only to find him covering his eyes with his hand. He looked dumb which made me giggle. His mouth was wide open and he was looking side to side trying to guess where I was standing.

"Close the damn curtain" I said and grabbed it then shut it. "You're so mean" he said in a whine "it's okay" I said and rinsed my body off. "Jane, are we actually going to act like we're together at school?" He asked me "what do you mean 'act' we are together. We're not acting" I said and grabbed the shampoo. "Well yes but don't you have like guys that like you and girls that dislike you?" He asked "yes, but I've never payed them attention unless they come up to my face and tell me how they feel" I said.

"That's good Jane, no, what about Janny, Jen, Jenny, Jay? Do you like Jay? I like Jay." He said excitedly "I don't care Eli" I said and scoffed to his weird nicknames for me "OH OH! What about Jay-lee" he said coming up with one I actually liked. "I like Jaylee" I said. "Good, me too" he said happily.

"Okay" I said and continued washing my scalp with the shampoo. "Jaylee are you almost done" he said "no" I said "Jaylee please hurry" he said and then I heard the bathroom door open and close "I will" I said and continued showering.
——————————————————
I turned off the shower and reached to the sink to grab my towel. I wrapped my body in it then walked out of the bathroom. "I'm done" I said and saw him on my bed laying down on his phone. "Finally" he said and rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to wear jeans and a crop top with a cropped jacket on top" I said and started heading to my closet "ouu, pretty" he said and got off his phone then watched me.

"What" I said nervously grabbing my jeans "you're so pretty Jaylee" he said and admired me "well thank you" I said and gave him a slight smile "you're welcome" he said and smiled back. I continued looking for my outfit and soon I was getting dressed in the bathroom.

"Why does it take so long!" He said and started tapping on my bathroom door with his finger "because it has to look right" I said and put my jacket over my shirt and opened the door. "Yay!" He said excitedly and his face lit up when he saw me. He was so, golden retriever after black doberman.

"Yay!" I said mocking him in the same pitch and grabbed my black converse that were beside my closet "Jaylee!" He said, groaning "what!" I said, groaning as well "you're so beautiful" he said and sat on my bed while I put my shoes on. "Eli, thank you" I said once again and blushed "you're welcome!" He said happily then dropped on my bed.