4th Saturday, continued...

Smut WARNING!⚠️
"Fuck me" I moaned and kissed him. "Jane think for five seconds, just think. Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked with a small smile on his face and turned the vibrator off. I thought about it once again and still had the same answer.

"Please" I begged and kissed him with a smile on my face. "Okay, I'll take it slow" he said as he unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckled his belt. "Okay" I said and tugged on the ropes that were on my wrist.

He then threw his shirt and belt on the floor and took his pants off also throwing them on the floor. "Let me take these off of you." He said and got out of the bed taking off the rope on my left wrist first and walking over to the other side to take the other ones off.

Once he did he got back on the bed and kissed his way up from my stomach to my lips. He then moved the vibrator and put it on the nightstand. "Once again, are you sure" he asked and kissed my jaw. "Elijah yes" I said and smiled.

"If at any moment you feel like stopping please tell me I don't want to hurt you." He said and pulled his briefs down. "I will" I said and moved my body, then played with his hair. "Are you ready?" He asked and held his penis then pulled out a condom from out of nowhere. "Yeah" I said and looked at him then looked down.

He was big and I wasn't sure how this was going to feel. Once he had the condom on he looked at me and kissed me. I grabbed his neck and bent my legs.

I then felt him at my entrance and he teased me. "Eli please" I begged and moved my hips. He then pushed himself in and watched my face the whole time. "Fuck..." I moaned in pain then soon the pain disappeared and a feeling of pleasure came. He pushed himself in slowly while holding my hips.

He kissed my chest and continued to push himself in. "Talk to me love, are you okay" he said and looked at me. "Yes, I'm okay. Keep going" I moaned as he continued. "You're d-doing great princess" he said in a small moan.

I smiled and put my hand on my mouth slightly biting the skin on top of my knuckle. I then gasped as I felt him push himself in all the way. "Elijah..." I moaned as I furrowed my eyebrows closing my eyes. "Are you okay" he asked as he pulled out a bit.

"Yes" I moaned and he pushed himself back in. "Good g-girl princess" he moaned and started kissing my neck. He kept the same rhythm leaving me in desperate moans. "Elijah fuck!" I moaned as he sped up a bit.

"Do you need me to stop?" He asked "no" I said and smiled. He continued and he were both in moans.

Soon, I felt my orgasm coming. "Elijah i'm close" I moaned and kissed him. "Cum darling, cum for m-me" he moaned and sped himself up. "Oh fuck" I moaned and came. "Fu-fuck, oh fuck" he whimpered. We were both breathing heavily and we smiled.

He then pulled out slowly and I tightened around him for a second. "Mhh" he said and smirked then looked up at me I smiled and he pulled out. "C'mon love" he said and picked me up walking to the bathroom in my room.

He turned on the water in the bathtub and we kissed until it was filled up. He placed me in and the water was warm. Once I was in I made room for him and he took the condom off then threw it away. Once he had done that he got in the tub with me. My back was up against his chest and my head rested on his shoulder.

He then hugged me and kissed my shoulder. "Thank you" he said and tightened his grip around my body. "For" I asked and looked him at him "letting me be your first" he said and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him then rested my head back on his shoulder.

We made small talk and I was sore. "No more sex" I said and giggled "okay darling, may I ask, why" he asked "I'm sore" I said and rubbed my thighs together. "I'm sorry love, you'll feel better on Monday" he said and smiled then kissed me. "Why Monday, why not tomorrow?" I asked quietly.