Tuesday, continued...

Smut Warning!⚠️
He walks us into the sex room and shuts the door. He puts me down. "Go" he says and tilts his head towards the bed. I walk to it and he goes to the dresser grabbing small things. He smiles then looks at me and shuts the dresser.

He walks towards the bed and goes up the platform. "Open your legs" he says and looks down between my legs. "What is that" I ask "shh" he replies. There were two metal like balls that connected with a piece of string like material. "Open more" he says and puts the balls in my mouth quickly.

He pulls them out and pushes them inside of me. Cold. Cold. Cold.

"Elijah what the fuck is this" I ask confused "you'll see" he replies and smirks. He comes closer to me and kisses me. His hands feel my thighs and my breast then suddenly I feel a vibration from inside me. "Fuck" I gasp and moan.

"Feel it?" He asks and kisses my neck, gently biting it every once in a while. I don't speak but hold his arms.

"Good girl" he says and continues to kiss me.

Every second more that we waited made me wetter and needier for him.

"C'mon Jane, don't make me wait this out" he says and kisses down my chest and around my stomach then goes lower down to my thighs and my pussy.

"Elijah" I moan grinding up against his face. Don't do it Jane. You better not.

"What do you need" he says from between my legs. I say nothing and bite my finger holding back every feeling.

"You're so wet my love" he says and kisses between my legs again. Teasing me. I want you. I want you.

"Elijah come he-here" I moan and push my hips up feeling heat surround me.

"You done being a stubborn brat?" He asks and looks up at me. "No" I moan. Stubborn brat? Yes, yes I am.

"Then I'm not coming" he says "get the fuck over here" I demand and look at him. "No" he replies and smirks.

I get on my knees and go to him. "Lay the f-fuck down" I say still feeling the vibration in me. "No" he says and smiles. I push him onto his back and straddle him. I kiss his chest then his stomach and then I'm between his legs.

I kiss his dick gently and softly making him whimper. "When you finally give in, I want you to use me. Use me Elijah. Do whatever you've ever thought of doing to me. Fuck me. Please just use me." I say and moan then cup my pussy in my hand and do nothing else.

"Jane, fuck. Why-why'd you say that." He says and puts his hand in my hair. "Or you can use me now. I'm all yours. We don't have to wait. You can fuck me, hard. I want you to fuck me hard." I say and continue kissing his dick. "Jane please" he whimpers and moans.

"I'm telling you what I want, eventually. When you give in. When you need me so bad that you can't stop yourself from using me for your-yourself" I moan and whimper, now feeling the vibration on my clit.

He groans and breaths heavily. "Elijah" I moan his name and stop kissing him. I back away dropping my head between my arms. "Fuck" I moan feeling myself about to give in.

"Keep moaning my name like that, you sound so fucking needy for me when you do it" he says and watches me. "No" I moan and shut my eyes trying to push the feeling of pleasure down.