4th Wednesday continued...

"Hello my sweet Jane" he said and stood at the door. "What the fuck are you doing here Elijah?" I asked and backed away from the door. "I'm here to pick you up, we're going home" he said and came closer to me causing him to be inside the house. "Leave Elijah" I said and begged in my mind that the girls didn't get out of their room.

   "Let's go Jane" he said "no Elijah, you need to leave now" I said trying to be calm. "Jane either you willingly come with me of i'll take you forcefully" he said and shut the door behind him. "Elijah please" I said and started crying because he was scaring me.

   "Let's go" he said and held his hand out "fuck you" I said and ran to the kitchen counter he ran after me but I grabbed a knife and my phone. I held it out and dialed 911. "Put the phone down Jane" he said and pulled his gun out. "PUT IT DOWN!" He yelled and came closer to me taking it from my hands and hanging up.

   "Elijah no" I said and started sobbing scared about the girls and what he would do if he saw them. "I'll go, i'll go" I said and put the knife of the counter with my hand shaking. "Move it" he said and got behind me pointing the gun at my head. The girls door then opened. No, no, no. "Mommy" Eliza said and stood at her door.

   "What the fuck? Who is this? You have a daughter?" He asked and turned around to face Eliza "Eliza go back to you room baby" I said and wiped my tears then put a smile on my face. "Mommy, i'm h-hungry though" she said and put her finger in her mouth. "Okay baby, we, you'll eat later" I said and smiled.

   "No, make her food, if there's one thing you should know about me Jane you should know that I love kids." He said and put his gun away. "Mhm" I said with a shaky voice and walked slowly to the kitchen. "I need a jacket, something to cover me up" I said and continued making the food that I was cooking before he got here.

   "Put this on" he said and threw me his jacket. I was shaking still and just tried pulling myself together. Eliza walked and stood next to me. "Who's t-that mom?" She asked and pointed at Elijah. "Um, t-that's my old...friend" I said and made myself give her a smile. "Is he nice" she asked "no, he's not" I said and looked at him and he had a serious face on.

   "Oh, we-we don't like mean people" Eliza said and walked to him then started hitting him. He picked her up and held her. "She's lying, i'm...i'm a great person" he said and gave her a smile. I hated the fact that he was holding her and ever speaking to her. "Come here Eliza" I said and turned around.

   I was actually really scared and didn't know what to do besides listen to everything he said or he'd kill me.

   "Jane, faster" he said and put Eliza down then walked closer to me "i'm going to m-my room mommy" Eliza said and walked to her room. "Elijah please just go, I haven't done anything I promise. Just please go" I said and started crying again.

   He then pulled his gun out and moved my hair with it. His face got close to my neck and so did the gun but on the other side. He then put the gun up to my lips and moved it very slowly. I was shaking and didn't move a slight muscle. "Shhhhh" he whispered in my ear and moved the gun. I could see his smirk from the corner of my eyes and then he moved.

   "Jane we have to go, hurry the fuck up!" He said getting more aggressive "i'm sorry, i'm trying" I said and turned the heat up. "Fuck! Move!" He said and pushed me out of the way. I moved and cried scared he was going to hit me. I stood there and backed away. He was cooking so I ran to the girls room and he ran after me.

I got in there and shut the door then locked it. "JANE OPEN THE DOOR!" He yelled and stared hitting the door. "NO! GO AWAY" I said and cried. Kory then woke up. "What's going on?" She said and got out of her bed. "Hi Kory, d-do you have something to call your dad or the police. We need help but please don't panic" I said and looked at her while putting my back up against the door.