3rd Friday

I woke up today already knowing that today was going to be one hell of a day. A day where everything and anything could go wrong just to make my day worst.
——————————————————
"Jane! Go get in the car!" Mom yelled from downstairs. I got up from my bed and grabbed my backpack, phone, and charger. I walked out of my room then started heading downstairs to go get in my car. "Are you feeling better?" She asked "a little, yeah" I said and grabbed my car keys "that's good, hurry please" she said then kissed me in the cheek. "Bye mom" I said "bye, have a good day at school" she said and I walked out of the house and into my car.

I started it and let it run for a few minutes then started heading to school. I tried not to think about what had happened yesterday but it was hard not to when I was about to see them both.
——————————————————
I was in English class and I wanted to leave school because I was going to see Cassie and Mr.Grey next period. I hated this whole morning and I really just wanted the ground to swallow me whole.

"Okay guys, that worksheet is due tomorrow, work. On. It. Or you'll get a zero but that's on y'all. Just get it done, it's not hard." Mrs.Wood said and sat on her desk. I continued working on it and before the bell rang I was almost through with it.

Then the bell rang. Fuck.
——————————————————
I walked out of class and started heading upstairs. I had to pee so I headed to the bathroom and I didn't really care that I was going to be late because I did not want to see either of them.
——————————————————
The bell had rang already and I was still in the bathroom. I fixed my hair a little then left the bathroom and walked to class.

I was at the door and I walked in. "You're late" Mr.Grey said which pissed me off but I didn't let it get to me. "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again." I said and walked to my seat behind Cassie. She stared at me the whole time while I was walking to my seat.

I sat down and immediately rested my head on the desk not wanting to be in there then this guy tapped my shoulder. "Hi, I'm Elijah, Elijah Clay to be exact." He said. I had no feelings of any sort for him but he's was extremely handsome and looked like a nice guy. "Hi, I'm Jane, Jane Emerson." I said and fake smiled. "I know" he said and smiled then stopped looking at me and payed attention to Zane.

"What do you mean you know?" I asked but he ignored me. "Alright, fine, whatever" I said and rested my head on the desk again then soon fell asleep.
——————————————————
"Miss, miss Emerson, wake up please" Mr.Grey said throughout the classroom and woke me up. I woke up and everyone was looking at me. I then had the sudden urge to go pee so I asked Mr.Grey if I could go to the bathroom.  

"Be quick" he said letting me go. I stood up and started walking only to be surrounded by everyone's laughter. I looked at everyone in the classroom and found the girls that didn't like me recording me.

This better not be what I think it is. I turned around and saw my pants which were stained with bright red blood. Can I just die today, please?

I was immediately embarrassed and ran out the classroom only to be followed by Elijah with his jacket and Mr.Grey with my things. I was too embarrassed to say anything to Mr.Grey but I forced myself too. "Thank you, Za-Mr.Grey" I said crying and wiping my tears.

"Here take this. Take my jacket" Elijah said and wrapped his jacket around my waist. "This is the last thing I wanted to happen today" I said and continued crying. "Jane it's okay, I'll be back" Elijah said then went to the guys bathroom.
——————————————————
I stood there awkwardly with Mr.Grey next to me not saying anything to each other. Soon Elijah came out when I was about to go inside the bathroom. "Here take these also" he said handing me some shorts that looked two size's too big but I didn't care. "Thank you so much" I said and ran inside the bathroom.
——————————————————
When I walked outside of the bathroom Mr.Grey and Elijah were still outside of the bathroom waiting for me.
——————————————————
"Thank y'all" I said to both of them giving them a slight smile trying to hide the fact that I was upset. "Jane, you don't have to go back into class" Mr.Grey said and nodding his head. He's trying to get on my good side again.