Jane Emerson

I hate school except for when I find cute guys, I love school then. I'm a Junior in high school and this year I get to go to prom with my friends. I've always wanted to go to prom since I was a little girl.

I love being the center of attention only sometimes. I can't help it I've been spoiled my whole life and everyone likes me except this one group of girls that were in my class last year. Cloe

I have a guy I'm talking to right now but he's kind of boring. I might end things with him and move on to another one since I can get just about anybody.

"Jane! Hurry the fuck up we're going to get caught by a someone!" Cassie said and shoved me a little so I could hurry. We were at her parents house and they threw a little party and Cassie invited me so she wouldn't be miserable and lonely.

"Okay, hold on" I said and inhaled the smoke. She watched me the whole time and looked annoyed by me. "Cassie I'm buzzed, I don't want to get nic sick" I said then looked at myself in the mirror to fix my hair.

"Cass I don't want to go to school!" I said and whined "me either girl, but guess what! WE GET TO GO TO PROM!" She said excitedly "I KNOW! That's the only thing I'm excited about honestly" I said then leaned on the wall next to me. "I need to pee" Cassie said then gave me her vape and walked to the toilet.

She looked at me while she was peeing. "Stop staring!" She said then laughed a little "Shut up! You were looking at me" I said and laughed. She laughed with me.

I turned around and put my palms on the counter and hopped on to sit on it. My curiosity got the best of me and I asked Cassie if she had lost her virginity since I hadn't, yet. "Cass...have you had sex?" I asked her. She scoffed. "Uhh...DUH! What did you expect!" - "Wait...HAVE YOU NOT HAD SEX!" She yelled and looked at me in disbelief. I blushed. "No, I haven't met the right guy" I said and looked up at her. "JANE! You need to get fucked! It's amazing! You'd love it." She said and smiled up at me looking at me as if I was very innocent. "I don't know" I said then played with my rings.

Cassie got up from the toilet and put her pants up then flushed the toilet and walked over to the sink to wash her hands.

I was getting tired and my head was staring to hurt really bad. "Cassie do you want to spend the night at my house? I'm tired and I have a headache." I said and turned my head to watch her wash her hands. "Yeah that's fine" she said and turned off the water then dried her hands on her jeans. "Okay! I'm driving!" I said and hopped of the counter and grabbed her keys from the counter before she could. "Don't kill us Jane I'm trying to go to prom at least once in my life" she said and followed me to the door.

We walked out together and we said bye to her family and thanked them for the food they had made.
—————————————————
"Let's watch a movie!" Cassie said with so much energy. I was tired so as soon as I got home I put on my pajamas and a hoodie. "Okay, I might fall asleep though" I said and sat on my bed. "Okay" she said then walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of shorts that she could sleep in. I put a random movie on that looked interesting it had to do with murder and it was basically how they would catch the killer. I was into to homicide, murder, documentaries and so was Cassie so we never fought about what to watch.

"You know I hate the fact that two days out of the week everyone has to wear school uniforms. Those damn skirts they give us are not long enough." Cassie said out randomly. I hated that too.

"I know! Like why don't y'all just let us wear what we want to wear it's not hard!" I said and agreed with her. "I don't know it makes me mad, the colors are cute though, red and cream is one of my favorite combinations of colors so I think that's why I like them a little" Cassie said and looked at me then moved further back to where I was laying down. "Yeah, I guess" I said and yawned. "Jane, go to sleep if your tired" she said then giggled "no it's okay" I said then smiled and looked at the TV.

"You know what, fuck it, I am going to sleep" I said then got under the covers and kissed her on the cheek like how I always did when I was about to go to sleep. "Goodnight" she said and smiled. "Goodnight" I said then laid on my stomach and closed my eyes.