7th Tuesday, continued...

We were sitting on the balcony talking and the sun was beginning to rise. We hadn't slept. We had cried a few times and had laughed a few times, it just depended on what we were talking about.

"Your star is going away for the day" he said "it'll be back tonight" I said and looked up at it "well that's true" he said and shrugged. "I know it is" I said playfully and smiled.

My mind started drifting back to what I did to myself and about what that guy did.

"Let's go get breakfast" he said and I think he could tell that I had began to think about it again. "Uh, y-yeah, yeah l-let's go" I said. He stood up and took my hand then helped me up. I threw the blanket on my bed and we were about to leave my room but I got insecure suddenly.

"W-wait, I'm cold" I said and went to my closet and grabbed a big shirt, a lose jacket, and sweats. I put them on as Elijah waited in the room. Once I was done I got out of the closet and he wasn't there. "Elijah?" I asked concerned "I'm in my room" he said
"o-okay" I said and waited in the hall.

He walked out in a hoodie and sweats.

"I was getting cold also, just didn't want to say anything" he said and shut his door. We walked downstairs and he grabbed his car keys.

He opened the door for me and we walked to his car. Once again he opened the car door for me and we both got in.

Cigarettes After Sex was already playing and the song that was playing was You're the Only Good Thing in My Life.

I admired their music so much because it's so honest and they know how to get someone to understand their songs.

"Choose a song" he said and gave me his phone that was on a playlist. I went to the top and saw that the playlist was named after me. No he didn't, I'm going to cry again.

"You named it Jane?" I asked him "why wouldn't I?" He asked "you're sweet" I said and smiled then started looking through the songs. Most of them were love songs.

"I don't know which one" I said "just pick one" he said "okay!" I said and chose a song. "Out of all of them you chose Crush?" He asked "why wouldn't I?" I said and put his phone down.

"I don't know, I thought you would've chose more of an upbeat song" he said. "I can if you want me too" I said "no, no, no, I was just saying" he said and turned the volume up. "Okay" I said quietly.

We headed downtown and I wasn't sure where we were going but he knew and that's all I cared for.

"What are we eating?" I asked "food" he said "no shit" I said playfully "um, crepes, pancakes, waffles, french toast, anything you want, they got it" he said "oh okay" I said and looked out of the window. The sun was just at the horizon and wouldn't be long before it came out. "Jane are you okay?" He asked and slowed the car down a bit.

"I'm fine" I said and looked at him giving him a small smile. "It's okay to not be" he said and looked at me and back at the road. "I'm fine Eli" I said "Aw, it's been a minute since that" he said "what was mine?" I asked "you're delusional if you think I remember what yours was" he said and chuckled.

"Yeah I guess so" I said and looked back out to the window. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it like that" he said "what?" I asked confused "I didn't mean to upset you" he said "you didn't? Why would you?" I said and looked at him "I don't know" he said and sighed.

"Elijah you don't have to stop messing around with me, you're my best friend and that's what we do, we're going to pick on each other and it's okay if you do" I said and turned to face him as one leg was bent on the car seat and the other was on the floor.