4th Saturday

Smut WARNING!⚠️
I woke up with the bed sheet wrapped around my leg covering me partially. I unwrapped it and covered myself and Elijah woke up. "Hey princess, how'd you sleep?" He asked and kissed my upper cheek.

"Great, you?" I asked and put my head on his chest again not wanting to let him go. "Great" he said and brushed my hair with his fingers again. "That's good, so when are you planning to leave, I don't know if many people spent the night here" I said and laughed "yeah um...me either. We were supposed to go home, last night" he said and laughed.

"Yeah" I said and smiled "well get dressed, I'll call my chauffeur" he said and kissed my head before getting up. "You look fucked" I said and held the bed sheet up to my chest as I was sitting down "don't remind me" he said and smiled as he put his shirt on. I giggled and got out of the bed letting the sheet go.

"Elijah where is my dress" I asked looking around in the room naked. "Umm...I don't know" he said and smiled as he buttoned his shirt up. "Help me" I said and started looking in the bed, taking all of the covers and pillows.

He looked for it in the bathroom and everywhere else but couldn't find it. "Love where is your dress" he asked and scoffed "Elijah if I knew where it was we wouldn't be looking for it" I said and stood up thinking about where it could be while he continued looking for it.

"Well it doesn't just grow legs and walk away" I said and sighed then started looking for it again. "Or maybe it does" he said and laughed "this is funny to you isn't it?" I said "well, yeah" he said and gave me a big smile "creep" I said and stopped looking for it and sat on the bed.

"Okay when you took it off on me where did you put it, or throw it?" I asked not remembering where he had put it. "Darling I don't know" he said and sat on the bed. "Fucking hell" I said and stood up looking under the bed. "It's okay, plus you look better without clothes on" he said and smirked.

"Yeah okay, you know let me just walk out of here without clothes on so everyone can see me" I said and unlocked the door slowly opening it. "I'm kidding Jane, I was kidding. Here just throw this on. It should cover you, right?" He said and handed me his blazer "your fucking blazer Elijah" I said and closed the door again then grabbed his blazer.

"Yes, if it's too short or something I'll walk behind you" he said and smiled "oh my fuck" I said and put it on. It fit me big and I felt like a baby in adult clothes. "See, it looks fine" he said and smiled "whatever, let's just go" I said and grabbed my bag and my phone along with the device he had given me. I then put my heels on.

"Let's go" he said and smiled walking behind me. I unlocked the door and there was a man pointing a gun at my head. "FATHER NO!" Elijah yelled and pushed me down putting his hand on the gun pointing it away from us.

"Elijah! What the fuck!" The man said and dropped the gun. "Father?" I said and stayed on the floor. "Yes, get up" Elijah said and helped me up "I'm so sorry ma'am" the man said and shook my hand. "Ahha" I said nervously and shook his hand "father we have to get going" Elijah said and pushed me.

"You spent the night here, in your old room?" The man asked "yeah, it's my room" Elijah said as we slowly walked. "Well I didn't see you last night, where were you?" The man asked "doing business, oh by the way this is Jane, Jane Emerson, and Jane this is my father, Antonio" Elijah said and introduced me to his dad.

"Jane, as in Jane the woman you're getting married to, soon, I believe" his dad said and chuckled "father, not now" Elijah said and pulled me away from his dad. "Well, it's time to start thinking son" his dad said "yeah okay, we got to go" Elijah said and we walked away from his dad. "Good seeing you, and nice meeting you Jane!" his dad said from a distance.