Celebration, continued...

"I need to pee before we leave" I say and kiss him. I finish showering and he sits at the bench I used to keep myself up like two minutes ago, smiling at me so innocently. "Why are you looking at me like that after just fucking the shit out of me the way you did" I say and smile, conditioning my hair as I do.

"Because you're beautiful, and you deserved what I did to you after what you did to me" he says and stands. He walks towards me and kisses me then walks out of the shower. I smile and finish up.
——————————————————
"Jane my love" he called out for me "I'm almost done" I say from my room. "Come here real quick" he says "hold on" I say and put my short heels on.

"Never mind, I'll just do it in the car" he calls out "okay! I'm going" I say and go to my mirror to see myself. I had mousse in my hair, I wore short black heels and a black dress that hung off of me loosely and had a square neck with small puffed sleeves. I had done nothing to my hair but my medium waves were going to come out once my hair dried so I left my hair as it was.

I walk out of my room grabbing my phone and my chapstick. "Are you ready?" I say and stand at his doorway patiently. "Ouu, you look cute" he says and smiles as he's buttoning his shirt. He walks towards me and kisses me.

I had a surprise for him later on. He finishes up and tucks his shirt into his slacks then puts a belt on. "Thank you but is this to much for dinner?" I ask "no, we just graduated, we can wear whatever we want" he says and kisses me once again. "Okay" I say and smile. "You got everything?" He asks me "yep, ready to go" I say and smile once again.

He grabs his long blazer and throws it on himself then grabs his wallet and the car keys. "Text Zane and tell him we're on our way" he says and hands me his phone like nothing.

I still haven't gotten used to that, the trust he has in me. Or the trust we have in each other to not get scared for us to see each other's phones.

I go on his messages and text Zane that we were leaving the house and about to head to the restaurant. He responds with okay and I give him his phone back once I get in the car.

He walks around and puts his seatbelt on then turns the car on but doesn't drive. "Here, turn around" he says "for what" I ask and smile curiously. He shows me a small diamond necklace on his palm. I smile. I look at it and it had the day we met on the back, which was 08/30/22, five days after school had started.

"Happy graduation love" he says and kisses me. I kiss him and turn around to pick my hair up. He puts it on me and I pull down the mirror to look at it. The lights in the car made it twinkle. "I love you, thank you, happy graduation" I say and kiss him then bring out the gold bracelet I got him.

"Jane" he says shyly and looks at me smiling. "Here, give me your hand" I say and smile. He holds it out for me and I put it on him. He examines it and smiles. "05/19/23" he says and looks at me in awe. "Today" I say "thank you, I love it but I love you more." he says and kisses me before he starts to go to the restaurant with his hand on my thigh.
——————————————————
We get seated at the restaurant and Elijah sends Zane the pin of where we were. "What can I get y'all to drink?" The waitress asks. "Any kind of wine" Elijah says "okay, can I see your ID please" she asks. Elijah, that's alcohol, we're underage dingus.

He pulls out a fake ID from his wallet. "Okay thank you" she says and gives us a smile then walks away. I look at Elijah with widened eyes. "What, she can't tell, or we'd be on our way to McDonalds right now" he says. We laugh and he and holds my thigh then kisses me.
——————————————————
"Hey" Zane says and pulls and chair for Eliza and Kory then himself. Best dad ever.