4th Monday

Smut Warning!⚠️
"Z-Zane, I'm sorry. I'm at the hospital, c-come get me please." I said while on the phone with Mr.Grey. "Jane, w-what h-happened, you know what, never mind, I'll be there soon" he said and hung up. I then gave my phone back to the doctor. "I'll let you know when Mr.Grey arrives ma'am" the doctor said and walked out.

The bullet was so close to my carotid artery that if Elijah hadn't been shot first he would've probably killed me. I had supposedly gotten surgery last night to remove the bullet, and I was going to be in the hospital for about two days along with my fractured shoulder and the problem with the fact that I don't have a family anymore and was now an orphan.
——————————————————
After a long time Mr.Grey and the doctor came in. "Jane-w-what happened" he said running towards me, hugging me. I was laying down on the bed with my arm wrapped since my shoulder had fractured from the impact of the bullet. "Ahh" I winced in pain sucking air through my teeth. "Oh, Jane I'm so sorry" he said and let me go.

"It's okay" I said and gave him a slight smile. "What happened" he said and pulled the chair. The doctor then gave me a small smile and she left the room once again.

"Jane what happened" he said then held my hand. I then broke down and everything came in flooding my mind with thousands of thoughts. "My family was killed by Elijah, he shot me when I was um, when I was trying to leave,
he-he shot me after I shot him. Some guy named Ju-Justin? I think Justin, sexually assaulted me and touched me in places I didn't want to be touched." I said and looked away, afraid to look at Zane.

He pulled my face and made me face him. I saw his anger building up and he became tense. "It's okay, I'll be okay, hopefully" I said and held his hand. "Jane, this isn't okay. Once we're out of here your going to be living in my house. I won't be your guardian or anything but you'll have a place to be at and not have to worry about your house." He said then kissed my hand.

"Thank you, Mr.Grey I'll do that and I'll get a job so I can help with the bills and my part because I'm kind of a lot." I said and slightly scoffed. "No Jane, I'm asking you to come with me not be a roommate. You'll be with me for free, I don't want you worrying about paying for bills and shit when you're young. Let that come later. I just want you to live with me" he said and kissed my hand again.
——————————————————
Three Weeks Later
"I CAN'T DO THIS! ITS SO FUCKING SIMPLE AND I CAN'T DO IT!" I yelled frustrated that I couldn't put my earrings on. Zane then came in and helped me put them on. "You need to stop trying to do things that you can't do with one hand darling." He said and put my earrings on for me. "I just want this cast gone!" I said frustrated "you only have two more weeks with it" he said.

"Yeah" I said and sighed. I then remembered why we had stopped talking "why'd you do it" I said and my eyes went to the floor immediately regretting what I had said. He didn't say anything but I felt him looking at me. "I was an idiot, that's why" he said and picked my head up. "Yeah I know, but why did you do it Zane" I said and looked at him.

"I honestly don't have a reason Jane, it just happened" he said and sighed "mmh" I hummed and the turned around to grab my backpack from the ground.
——————————————————
Monday Night
I was in my sweats and a sports bra with black socks when one of Zane's daughters came running inside my room. "Hi Kory" I said and got a big hug around my waist from her. "Hi Jane!" She said and smiled. I picked her up and walked out of my room. I walked to the living room where I found Eliza sitting in the couch watching Frozen.

"Hey you!" I said to Eliza. "Hi!" She said excitedly and jumped out of the couch, hugging me tightly.

I sat down on the couch and started watching Frozen with them. Kory was laying on me and Eliza was beside Kory laying or her. I reached over and grabbed the blanket from the other couch and covered them up. After a couple of minutes of singing and laughing they were both asleep. And soon, I fell asleep hugging both of them.
——————————————————
"Jane, Jane" Zane's voice said waking me up. "Huh" I said and woke up. "Let's go to bed" he said and picked me up from the couch. He then started taking me to my room. "No, no, wait" I said and rubbed my eyes then picked Eliza up. Zane then picked Kory up and we took them to their room. "Where's Linda?" I asked and put Eliza in her bed.