9th Tuesday, continued...

"Yeah?" He asks "I can't" I say, my voice breaking. "What do you mean?" He asks "I can't do this to Elijah" I say and get off of him. I'm so sorry Zane.

"So what, are you leaving?" He asks "do you want me to? I'm sorry Zane but I can't do this to him." I say and bring my legs up to my chest as I look at him. "You can do whatever you want Jane, and it's okay, I understand" he says holding my arm.

"Are you not mad? I led you on so much" I say "why would I be mad love?" He asks "because I know you wanted us to happen" I say "okay, true, but I understand Jane, don't ever think that I would be mad at you for something like this." He says "I'm still sorry" I say "please don't be, what can I do to not make you feel sorry" he says.

"We can pick up the pedals" I say and look at all of them. "We probably should, they'll dry out anyway" he says and holds my hand then let's it go, standing up and starts to pick each of them up. I find my underwear and put it on, then my leggings and my jacket.

I start helping him and we make small talk. I was so excited earlier about this but now I can't do it.

"Can I sleep on your couch?" I ask "Jane why on the couch" he asks "well I figured you wanted to sleep alone after what I just pulled." I say "never" he says and throws the last of the pedals away then walks closer to me.

"Are you sure" I say "yes love" he says and kisses me. He tasted like alcohol and I liked it. We kiss a while longer and eventually he picks me up and we go to his room. We continue kissing in his bed. The same way we would do back when I still lived here.

"Jane is it me" he asks and breaks our kiss. He has so much power over me right now. He's between my legs both hands beside me. He could do anything he wanted. He could hurt me. Stop thinking about that, he wouldn't hurt me, right?

My throat starts aching, the feeling of my tears about to come out kills me. "Jane, what's wrong" he asks. "I'm fine" I say and slither out from under him trying not to cry but when I'm finally out I start crying. "Jane" he says and sits next to me.

He's not like that! Why would you ever think something like that you idiot!

I continue crying holding myself, his hand soothing my back. He stays quiet not asking me anything.

A couple of minutes pass and I pull myself together to tell him what's happening, it's the least I could do after what I did.

"I-that guy he was on top of me the way you were when it happened. I know you'd never do something like that but I just lost it, I tried to brush it off but it only got worst" I say picking my head up. "Look at me" he says. I do as he says. "You are safe with me Jane. You know that you just have to trust it" he says "I know-I know that's way I tried to brush it off because I know you wouldn't do that but it just scared me" I say.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asks "yes please" I say giving him a saddened expression. He accepts it and stands up, slowly walking out of the room. I stand up and walk out of the room. He was waiting for me with my backpack in his hands. I walk to the girls room and open the door.

I walk to each of them, kissing them on the cheek then walk back out. He was still waiting patiently. I walk towards the door but walk back to the counter, grabbing his note and sticking it in the pocket of my jacket. He opens the door for me and lets me out first. It was dark out and a street lamp and the moon lit up the dark.

It smelled fresh, like water, it was an earthy smell. "Let's get going, it's supposed to rain" he says and gives me a gentle smile. He shuts the door behind him and walks to the passenger side of the car, opening the car door for me. I get in and he walks around.