5th Thursday, continued...

Smut WARNING!⚠️
Bold Font - Elijah's POV
Normal Font - Jane's POV
"Elijah please fuck me" I say desperately, wanting him more than ever.

It's been so long since she's asked me to do that, then again, I was, am, her first time.

I kiss him as I attempt to take my shorts and panties off but he restricts me from doing so.

Ugh, this woman could make me do anything in seconds. She drives me insane. Does she actually want me to do this right now? I'm drunk.

I start to kiss his neck and touch his body making him quietly whimper.

Her touch drives me fucking crazy. It's her. She's the one that I'd kill for. She's the one that I want. Her touching me, giving me attention, her just existing and being with me is all I could ever need, even if I was the last man on earth. I'd give my last everything to her.

Does he think the same way about me like how I think of him? Does he really love me?

"Jane are you sure you want this right now?" I ask making sure she's not just horny and wants me just because. "Elijah if you ask me one more time i'm pushing you off and doing it myself" she says surprising me.

"I wouldn't mind watching" he says and kisses me. I smile and continue to pull my shorts and panties off but once again he restricts me from doing so.

I need her to not do anything and just enjoy it. "Jane my love, stop, let me do the work" I say and kiss her.

Then do it now Elijah! "Why haven't you done it already" I say breathing heavily as he kisses my neck. "Because I want to see how long you can last until the only words coming out of your pretty fucking lips are, please" he says and kisses me, that was so hot.

I act like I can wait a long time when truly I think I want her more then she wants me, but i'm willing to make sacrifices. "Jane, I need you to sit up for me" I say and get on my knees as I wait for her.

Why? "Mhm" I say and hold onto his neck as I sit up. "Thank you" he says and leans in and kisses me then puts one of his hands at my back, supporting me.

I put my hand under her shirt and very softly touch her, giving her chills. "Mhh" I chuckle and kiss her neck. I get back on my knees and slowly lift up her shirt then look at her and back at the shirt, asking for consent.

Fucking do it already Elijah! "Yes, yes" I say and raise my arms and he takes my shirt off. He then pushes me back and now i'm laying down. His wet hair is dripping all over my chest, giving me goosebumps.

She's so perfect. "Jane are you like, sure, sure?" I ask once again "YES!" She yells and kisses me. "Watch your tone darling" I said and put a finger up to her lips, making her quiet.

He starts to kiss my neck and slowly make his way down to my breasts. "Elijah please!" I whine "please what" he asks "please fuck me!" I beg and bite the inside of my lower lip so it's not noticeable.

"Wait a little longer" I say and lick her nipple from under her bra "Elijah please!" She moans and pulls slightly on my hair. I look up at her and she's already looking at me.

He starts to kiss me again, going down my stomach, kissing my thighs, then comes back. "Take off your bra Jane" he says and puts his arms at my side and watches me.

"Unclamp it" she says and arches her back slightly. I put my hand behind her back and hold myself up with the other one and unclamp her bra. She takes it off and throws it to the floor. Holy fuck.