Chasing in the Wild (University Series #3)

"Mas kaya kong tiisin ang sakit kapag nandyan ka.."
Sebastian Vincent Camero

AUTHOR: 4reuminct

STATUS: Completed

GENRE: Romance | Humor | Mature

RATING: 4/5

BLURB:

Sevi, the team captain of Growling Tigers, never expected to fall in love again after his first heartbreak with his best friend.. until he met Elyse, the spoiled cheerleader from La Salle.

MY POINT OF VIEW:

We are already on the third installment of the University series and this time, it's the story of Sebastian Vincent Camero a.k.a Sevi, an architect and Basketball Team Captain of UST, and Elyse Ladezma, a De La Salle cheerleader.

Of course, we've already met Sevi in the previous stories and he is popularly known as the guy who had feelings toward Luna in the first story.

This story showed how cool, funny and straightforward his character is. Para siyang isang male version ni Luna. On the other hand, Elyse is a spoiled brat and naïve but I like how their feelings grow towards each other. It has a simple plot but I liked it. The characters are too pure and innocent unlike in the previous stories. It's a good break after reading those two. Despite the cliche scenes, I like how chill the story is. Sevi and Eli's character is perfect as a couple. I am satisfied with how it ends and I think, this is the second story I like in the series. There are parts where I got bored and just skimmed some chapters, but I could finish it until the very last part.

This will be the last story that I will read from the series. Please do not get mad at me, it's just that I am not into this kind of story anymore. Graduate na ako sa mga ganitong story plot and it doesn't make an impact on me anymore. I've read a lot of romantic stories here and maisasama ko yung story na ito sa mga common ones.

Ang hirap na din kasi talaga maghanap ng story ngayon if you've been here in Wattpad for years already. So I might stop reading some romantic stories like this.

Direk, ready na po ako sa mature roles. Charing! Haha!

See you in my next update! :) -- helena ♥