The Prince Who Stole My Glass Slippers

"I never thought that a pair of shoes will be worth stealing. A very beautiful and immeasurable worth.." -- Rashid Amadeus Villegas

AUTHOR: VentreCanard

STATUS: Completed

GENRE: Fiction | Romance

RATING: 3/5

BLURB:

In the fairy tale, it is always the prince who will bring back your missing slipper. He will kneel in front of you with the sweetest smile on his face, treating you like a princess. But what happened to my prince? Running away, stealing my precious glass slippers..

MY POINT OF VIEW:

*Disclaimer: Akala ko ibang genre na yung nabasa ko, ganun pa din pala! hahahaha! Pasensya! :)*

This is the first installment of the Prince Series written by VentreCanard. At first, I thought it was a fantasy story because of its Disney theme but I was wrong. It is a romantic story with a dark side that is full of baby talks from Rashid, himself. I just like the idea of the author in this story, making it a story of Cinderella with a twist. The narration was okay, it was a one-sided point of view by Aurelia. Tagalog words that were used were quite deep, siguro isa na ding nagpahirap basahin yung mga grammatical and typographical errors. There are a lot of fillers and the only chapter I love is the epilogue. I don't know, there is something in that part that you want to read until the very last word. Pansin ko lang, sa epilogue kadalasan nilalagay ang point of view ng partner ng bida. Whhyyy?!!! Minsan kasi, parang may mas thought pa yung epilogue than the whole story itself, eh.

Well, I am planning to read the other series, hoping na may mabasa akong mas maganda from this #NiaawayAkoCouple

See you on my next update!-- helena ♥