Anong Klaseng Estudyante Ka?

Author:  Jahric Lago 

Genre: Humor

Status: Published under PSICOM ; still available on Wattpad (check external link)

Rating:   4/5

Blurb (from Goodreads):

Sina Plastikera, Saksakera at si Tsismosa?
Pati si Librarinator at Maria Clara?
Si Juan, Moonwalkers, Hikers at Ka-Biteno?
Powderpuff Girls, Bekimon, Shufer-models, Monay Lisa?
Uy si Cut-woman, Math-man, Ispaderman? ATBP!

Mga superheroes? Hindi rin!

Sila ay mga karakter sa buhay estudyante mo na hinding hindi mo malilimutan. Dahil yung iba diyan, aminin mo man o hindi, ay naging katatawanan sa klase at marahil naging isa ka rin sa kanila. Aminin! Secret lang natin!  

My Point of View (POV):

Eh kasi tagalog siya, kaya magtatagalog ako! Bwahahaha! Inaantok pa naman ako kaya parang di gumagana ang English vocabulary ko, forgiveness is the key (hehe!) . I just do hope, maganda kalalabasan ng story review ko, pagbigyan niyo na ako pretty pleeaaassshhhhh.

Anyway, highway, subway, let's get it started!

 Anong Klaseng Estudyante Ka? has 16 chapters with its bonus chapter. It is a humorous and reflective depiction of the author's life during his student life. Well, who will ever forget those memorable and wonderful experiences way back then? 

It contains the different people and experiences whom we surely encountered during elementary, high school and of course, our college life. He divided the parts into many sections with wonderful titles that turned out to be a page-turner! The different people during exams, the different questions why, the different people you meet along the corridor, the subjects you love and hate the most, the moments during graduation ceremonies and the best among the rest is the Autograph or the Slam Book! I used to have a slam book way back when I was still in high school and I super love to write and to read those pages. (Syempre dapat mayroong space para sa crush mo! Haha! Ang arti ko, kaashar!). Back to the story, you will get laugh about the part where there are many alias and group names especially high school years where I also experienced too.

 The writing technique he has in his introduction seems like with Bob Ong but as you keep on reading, his own technique slowly revealed. Unlike Bob Ong, he is not into a serious type of writing. I love how he made the titles into his own ideas that made you more interesting to read and to find out what is the meaning of that word. Though I found some parts exaggerated, they become invisible because the sense of humor covered it. The way he shares his own experiences is like he is just in front of you, talking and sharing until he gets tired.

 All in all, I adore his techniques in writing his own story, as well as sharing his own experiences way back then. I found myself smiling because I experienced the things he experienced though we are not schoolmates, and the memories flashed back. You will just laugh about how guilty you are being one of them. The author knows how to communicate and express himself without hurting other feelings. 

 Well, one thing I want to comment on is the cover of it. If he really wants to publish the book, then better change the cover so that it may not be compared to the cover of Stainless Longganisa of Bob Ong.

 I will surely recommend this to those who are still students and a graduate like me because it will inspire you to enjoy studying. Refreshing your memories is not quiet bad because it will surely make you laugh.

 Go on and read to find yourself out of the story and share it with me! Let's be guilty about it. So, Anong Klaseng Estudyante Ka?