Three Words, Eight Letters; Say it and I'm Yours

"Relationships are like traffic signs, 1-way, 2-way, do not enter, no U-turn, no left turn but the best so far is give way and keep right" -- Chanel

Author: Jade Margarette Pitogo (GirlInlove)

Genre: Comedy | Romance | Drama

Status: Published under Summit Media

Rating:  4/5

Blurb (from Goodreads):

  Chanel Courtney Chua has it all! She's pretty, rich, and very much in love with her childhood sweetheart and boyfriend. But her happy world soon crumbles when her boyfriend cheats on her and leaves, her best friend turns against her and their family business falls close to bankruptcy.

Throughout all this, only Kean, the cool and seemingly broody heartthrob, never leaves her side. But how will they end up together if fate seems hell-bent on keeping them apart? Will saying those "three words, eight letters" be enough to get them through the crazy mess called life?  

My POV (Point of View):

This is the first story I've ever read on Wattpad that caused me to read other stories. I've heard some rumors and read some Facebook status which tells that this is a wonderful story so it triggers me to read. The story title "3 Words, 8 Letters Say It and I'm Yours" is catchy for a reader like me since I was too curious what do those 3 words, 8 letters mean.

Some chapters in the story are well detailed while others are fast-paced which I think is normal because it ended up being boring. There are many characters which cause to have long dialogues or sometimes being divided for the sake of other characters. It's kinda cute when the author let her followers be one of the characters even for a while. The story contains the normal conflicts, the love triangles, and couples which also a good side because the author is not only focused on the life of her main characters. Along with the conflicts is the intensity of words thrown by the characters which are aimed straight to your heart. The different stages of kilig scenes, sweetness overload, and sense of humor are scattered within the story which makes me smile and laugh. The background music which are selected by the author to be played in some specific chapters make it more dramatic, to the point that you feel like you're one of the characters. I also love the way the followers made some groups of the couples they supported like "Coureans", "Gianels" and "Branded Lovers".

The ending shocked me to the point that I read it twice to make it sure that it ends with a tragic ending. Yes! It has a tragic ending that pushed me to read Part 2 of the book immediately.

All in all, it is a wonderful story, some parts are cliche but purely contain twists! It will surely teach us that not all stories end up with "and they live happily ever after".

For those who want a story about romance, drama, and comedy, I will surely recommend this.

Also for those people who want to feel some butterflies in their stomach as well as those who love crazy couples, reading this is a must.