Safe Skies, Archer (University Series #2)

"Our love allowed us to fly.. at our own pace."
Ashianna "Yanna" Fernandez

AUTHOR: 4reuminct

STATUS: Completed

GENRE: Romance | Humor | Mature

RATING: 3/5

BLURB:

Hiro, a student pilot from DLSU, was very clear with his number one goal in life. It was to study in the best flying school in Florida. However, he agreed to have a no-strings-attached relationship with Yanna from FEU Tourism, the woman who cannot be tamed with her sexcapades.

MY POINT OF VIEW:

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

This is the second installment of the University Series and this time, it is all about Luna's friend. Ashianna "Yanna" Fernandez, a flight steward, and Captain Akihiro Leonel Juarez, a licensed pilot, agreed to be friends with benefits, in the millennial term, FUBU. Their relationship ended up with a daughter named Avi.

Dito pa lang, I want you to be open-minded because this story has a lot of mess.
Please, their story is not suitable for young readers, R-18! And ang kalat! Haha! You know what I mean :)

Well, since this is the second entry for this series, I expect that this will also have the same way of storytelling based on the first one. And since Yanna is Luna's friend, expect also some scenes that can be found in Luna's story. On this part, I got bored so there were chapters I just skimmed. I honestly enjoyed how the main leads developed their feelings toward each other without confessing. They are the kind of people who are not ready for commitments but commitment followed them.

I thought this story would break my heart as I read toward the ending, but thankfully, the author gave the couple the ending they deserved. It has the same feelings I felt with the first one but in a different mood.

Safe Skies, Archer is about 2 people who are both afraid of commitments and choose their career first before getting into a serious relationship.

Off to the 3rd book!-- helena ♥