The Rain In España (University Series #1)

"Our break up put us in the right places"
Louisse Natasha "Luna" Valeria

AUTHOR: 4reuminct

STATUS: Completed

GENRE: Romance | Humor

RATING: 4/5

BLURB:

In a family of doctors, Kalix decided to take a different path and found himself studying Legal Management at Ateneo De Manila University. With family pressure on him, he tried so hard to maintain his high grades as a Dean's Lister until Luna from UST Architecture came.

MY POINT OF VIEW:

Happy New Year readers! I am back with more Wattpad stories to share with you.

New Year, new story, and this time, it is a love story.
The Rain in España is the first installment of the University Series by 4reuminct. This school love affair story is about Architect Luna Valeria and Atty. Kalix Jace Martinez studied in different schools and how their feelings remain the same after almost 10 years after they chose their career over one another. As I read the story, it brought back the memories I had when I was still studying and at the same time, I am being exposed to the streets of Manila.

Despite having a big circle of friends of Luna and Kalix, the author managed to focus the story on them. These people are not also the typical main leads. They are go-to people, loves to do bar hopping, drink until they are wasted but managed to maintain good grades and know what they want. Iinom pero hindi babagsak. And they are the kind of characters who doesn't have any problems in life except their study and love life.

There were funny parts and irritating ones but the reading must go on. The words used were more on millennial kaya kung hindi ka aware sa mga terms, you will have a hard time understanding their conversations. Luna being too straightforward about her feelings towards Kalix was too entertaining to read. Malandi si Luna pero nagustuhan ko yung paraan niya ng pakikipaglandian. Haha! *Patawad!* I've read a lot of romantic stories here and this one is different. Luna was the one who runs after Kalix. Ganda at lakas ng loob bang puhunan. Haha! There was a lot of conflict in the story such as family, love, and career. And you need to be open-minded in reading this because there are parts that might not be suitable for young readers, so read it at your own risk.

The ending is the typical ending we wanted if we're reading a romantic story. A story about friends, family, career, and love.

If you'll ask me what The Rain in España is all about, it is about 2 people who fall in love with each other during their college days. It was the right love but at the wrong time.

See you on my next update!-- helena ♥