Detective Files (File 3)

"It took weeks for us to become this close and months to build the trust but it only took a mere suspicion to ruin our friendship" -- Amber Sison

Author: Tammii Gomez (ShinichiLaaaabs)

Genre: Mystery | Thriller | Action | Romance

Status: Completed

Rating: 4/5

Blurb:
So she tasted the deep pain that is reserved only for the strong. She has the burden to remain strong and protect herself now that she decided to change her fate.
Crimes. Clues. Mysteries. Love. Deduction.

My Point of View:

Detective Files 03 is now on the flame and start to burn the whole Wattpad world. Like with the previous files, it is also a 60-chapter story and I'm expecting more from this. A bigger and bolder Amber Sison.
In this story, everything was put into risk. From family up to friendship, straining who will stay until the end. Masasabi kong dito na pinaghalo-halo lahat nang nangyari sa File 1 and 2. The answers in every question inside your mind will be found in here. Twists and turns are there, as always! Kelan ba pumalya si Author? :) Still, there are wrong grammar and typo but it's normal because this is Wattpad. From the previous files, we used to hear the different points of view but for this one, let's give it to Amber. The scenes especially when everyone turned you down and suspected you behind all the things that happened breaks my heart. TRUST. That's the main thought of the story.
The ending? Well, there are questions that needed an answer not on the mystery side, but on the romance side. Though I understand the Author's perception about the story, I'm still asking what about my TEAM ABO?! But, let's end the story on the Author's will. :)

When everything turns upside down, whom are you going to trust? The people around you whom you called, FRIENDS or yourself?

And the question is, may FILE 4 ba?

REVENGE DOES NO GOOD.