Titan Academy of Special Abilities

"We are Team Hesperia, we've survived some serious shits, and we will continue to survive and face life without fear."  -- Victoria Kingsley 

Author:  April Avery

Genre:  Fantasy | Adventure | Romance | Action

Status:  Completed

Rating: 5/5

Blurb:
She is Shia Sheridan. Walang pangarap. Hindi alam ang gusto. Walang plano sa buhay. Pero dahil sa isang kasalanan na inako niya, napunta siya sa isang lugar na kanyang kinamumuhian. Ang Titan Academy of Special Abilities. Isang school para sa katulad niyang may special ability. Isang lugar para sa mga taong mararangya at kailanman hindi niya magiging katulad.

Welcome to Titan Academy of Special Abilities.
"Because it takes more than a power to be special."

My Point of View:

I'm finally back, Wattpaders! After the long hiatus in Wattpad, I finally had the chance to update you guys. I know, I know. The story that I'll be reviewing now, most of you already read it and most requested in the comment section. Actually, I had a hard time choosing what to read next because I'm honestly not yet been moved on from "Our Asymptotic Love Story". I was torn on which genre to read.
Will I stay in the same genre or I need to go to another one and take a risk again. But since I missed fantasy, I decided to read the most requested story. Let's get it on!

Titan Academy of Special Abilities is composed of 47 chapters with an epilogue. Reading this kind of genre is not new to me because I've done reading the Peculiar's Tale and the Erityian Tribes.
As the story goes by, I was hoping that it exceeds the previous stories I'm done with because I'm expecting for more. Details are really important when you have a fantasy kind of genre and this story didn't fail to do justice. On that point, I admire the writer's effort in making her words into my imagination. Pinasok niya ako sa isang imahinasyon na mahirap alisan. You will get into the hook for the first few chapters immediately, ang tanging rason? Direct to the point type of story. Each chapter is unpredictable, breathtaking, and truly entertaining. I even remembered an anime with regard to the rule of Linus Cup. The idea of Linus Cup left me hanging. The sad part is, ang bilis! Ang bilis ng pangyayari kay Shia. Una, pinasali sa Linus Cup, then tanggap na ng academy and then, gusto na siya ni Gin! It is a fast-paced story in a way na hindi ka maliligaw sa istorya. Honestly, I missed reading this kind of genre. Sa sobrang pagka-miss ko, hindi ko napansin na nasa climax na pala ako ng istorya. With regards to emotions, I'm asking for more! Masokista kasi ako. HAHAHAHA! Yes, I can feel the pain but I'm wanting for more. As you read the story, you will be deepened on it and eventually, it will bring you into another world. A world where they belong. Astig!Kung sa KDrama may 2nd leading man syndrome, meron din dito. Lucasssss!Sino nga ba talaga, si Lucas o si Gin?! I thought the story is about how to escape Titan Academy but everything turned upside down when I reached the climax. It is not only about love but it is about family and most especially, friends. A story focused with adventure and a thrilling genre. Compared to the previous stories I've read, iba ung bali ng kwentong ito. I mean, it has the action but the mere fact that you need to be alive after the Cup is crazily breathtaking. The end doesn't justify the means and by that, I'm truly satisfied with the given ending by the author.

LONG LIVE HESPERIA!

Kudos to you, Writer!
Nang dahil sa kwento mo, hindi ko alam kung kailan ako ulit magkakaroon ng lakas ng loob magbasa ulit ng ibang istorya dito sa Wattpad! Hahaha!

See you on my next update! ;)