Oh my Ice Goddess (Erityian Tribes #3)

"Cover the world with frost and action"

Author: Ann Lee (Purpleyhan)

Genre: Action | Fantasy | Mystery | Thriller | Adventure

Status: Completed

Rating: 4/5

Blurb:

She's cold.
She's expressionless.
She's scary.
She's ice.
They say no one's on par with her.
They say she's notorious and vicious.
Nobody can withstand her coldness and attitude.
But they don't really know her well to say those things.
She's actually strong;
She cares for her comrades;
She has a sense of justice; and
She'll do everything to protect her loved ones.
She's just a nobody to others, but she's a somebody to us.

For she, is our Ice Goddess.

My Point of View:

This is the 3rd Erityian Tribe Series which is all about Huntress. It is about getting back the Divisions in Huntress tribe in which was caused by Flame Spectre.

Kung titignan mong mabuti, it's such an amazing plot and theme since it focuses not on romance but on adventure and action. Gusto ko yung idea about their attributes since kakaiba siya. Though may mga scenes na mukhang nahirapan si Author i-visualize, I think she did her best to explain it medyo nakulangan nga lang ako. Maganda yung mga action scenes but I need more, yung tipong maiisip mo na you're with them fighting also. It's a developing story on which hindi lang puro action kasi may funny scenes din between the main characters. I love how broad the Author's mind in terms of the different attributes of each Erityian. A clever yet amazing one. Basta mahal ko silang lahat lalo na yung mayroong Dark Attribute. Haha!

I honestly love the Ice Goddesses kahit sobrang cold nila. Haha! Waley.

Krystal and Hale tapos Gemma and Gust are LOVE!