She Who Stole Cupid's Arrow

"You broke into my lair and you stole my bow and arrow"  -- Cupid

Author: Aly Almario (Alyloony)

Genre: Fantasy | Humor | Fiction

Status: Completed 

Rating: 5/5

Blurb:

Sabi nila, lahat ng taong sobrang in love ay nagiging desperada. Kaya naman sa kagustuhan ni Jillian na mahalin siya ni Luke, nagawa niyang nakawin ang pana ni Kupido. At dahil sa ginawa niya, limang tao ngayon ang nanganganib na hindi na mahahanap ang kanilang one true love at idagdag pa ang pag-a-alboroto ni Kupido dahil naudlot ang pagkikita nila ng kanyang asawa na si Psyche.

My Point of View:

When I start reading the prologue, I immediately asked myself.

"Wait! Am I reading a fantasy or what?! Nakalaloka lang!"

Seriously, I was caught off guard on the timeline of the story. Reading the first parts made me think that this is not a typical story.

It's about a girl who's deeply in love with someone for over 5 years and willing to do everything just to make the man of his life fall in love with her. But everything changed when she stole the Cupid's arrow.

At first, napansin ko na yung mga flaws like the description of the places is kulang but everything develops as the plot gets better.

I was lucky enough since I love Greek Mythology and to give you a preview, it's a mixture of Mythology and Mortal people. Every character is very well portrayed and the Author gave justice for each of them but the best character for me is Cupid. Pero Team Kanluran pa rin ako!

Every chapter is mind-blowing, incredible, unpredictable, and full of emotions! Ang komplikado ng story outline pero everything is so smooth that makes every chapter worth reading.

Sh*t! Saludo ako sayo Aly! Pero kasalanan mo rin ito Aly! Hahaha!

Kahit fantasy siya, nandoon yung lessons about life and love on which I didn't see it coming.

All in all, I'll never spill anything but please don't get mad at me when you start to read and become sleepless. Hahahaha!!

Remember:
BE CAREFUL TO WHOM YOU'LL GIVE YOUR TRUST

This is one of the few stories which made me sleep so late and finished it with just a day kahit alam ko sa sarili ko na maaga pa pasok ko bukas. It's a page-turner, I'm telling you.

I confess, this one deserves to be published! I demand a copy if ever this will be granted. Hahaha!

But WAIT, there's a book two! Kaso di pa complete eh :(

HIGHLY, TRULY RECOMMENDED!
Oh diba, truly na, highly pa.. Hahaha!!