I Watched Him Fall for Someone Else

"Time.. really does make things better" -- Nari Francesca Miranda

AUTHOR: Beeyotch

STATUS: Completed | Published

GENRE: Romance | Humor

RATING: 3/5

BLURB:

I was 21. I just got out of college. I wanted to explore the world. I wanted to go to the US and travel around Europe. Tapos maiyak at matakot kasi naliligaw ako sa isang bansa na hindi ako pamilyar. At siguro, tumira sa Thailand for a year or two.

I also wanted to work three jobs at a time. Gusto kong maranasan na mahirapan sa pagbabayad ng rent sa apartment. Gusto kong makaaway iyong landlady ko kasi ubod ng sungit. I also wanted to adopt a dog and complain because I couldn't take care of it.

He wanted to settle down but I wanted to do so many things in my life. Magkaiba iyong priorities namin.

Still, I asked him to wait. That may be after a year or two, we could talk about it again. Ang selfish ko pero gusto ko kasi na kapag ayos na ako, nandyan pa rin siya. There's the comfort in knowing that after all of this, he's still there, waiting for me.

But two years, seven days, three hours, five minutes, and thirty seconds later, I was in a church.

I watched him get married to someone else.

MY POINT OF VIEW:

The story has 30 chapters plus the beginning and the special chapter. Title pa lang, alam mo nang istorya siya na pang broken-hearted. Nari Francesca Miranda as the lead role, Benny as the one that got away, and Blaine Preston Suarez as the one who made Nari's life crazy. To be honest, I was not that sure if the blurb was a clickbait because I didn't see it in the story. This story needs to be edit, the grammars and the consistency needs to be there. Medyo magulo lang if you're into details like me. May mga maling salita na nagamit like sa unang usap, Asian Hospital ang sabi pero the next line St. Lukes na. I was not sure if the writer reads the chapter first before posting. Actually, iyon lang ang concern ko sa story.

Unexpected turn out of events but I like how it went. Each confrontation between the main leads can take your breath in a second or two. The plot was not that too complicated to understand. It was an easy one and I love how it simply ended. However, other characters were left behind. The author didn't give any update on how the other characters' life went as the ending approaches. Yet, it was a sweet and short story but worth giving a read.

I'm looking forward to the author editing this story here on Wattpad and gave a more detailed plot. It has a lot of potentials.

#BiscuitFamily

Too sad, the other 2 stories are not available here on Wattpad :( --helena ♥