An Update

Hi guys!
How are you? It's been a long time since I read a story here and do a review on it.
Why?

Because I'm having a hard time looking for stories which I definitely like. I mean, I checked some stories but as I read the prologue, I already know how it will end. Sorry if my standards are quite high but that's how I was molded by reading stories here. However, I will not stop looking for new stories as long as I can find and discover aspiring writers. Also, there are many things that changed here in Wattpad. The advertisement before reading the next chapter, so I suggest that you should read it offline. There are also some stories that are payable meaning, you need to at least pay through coins in order to read some parts of the story. I'm not against it to be honest because writers who spend their time writing these stories deserve to earn at least a little of it. I just found it a bit disappointing since the freedom of free reading here in Wattpad has been put into limitation. I just missed how Wattpad looked liked before these changes occurred.

Another reason is a personal one and that is, my body needs more rest. I have stories stored in my library and they are quite plenty. I choose sleep over reading them because of my work. My current environment today is different from what I have in the past. There are things I need to prioritize and sometimes, I don't know what to choose anymore. Reading will take a lot of my time especially when it catches my attention but also, my body needs some rest in order to have a productive duty the next day. I'm sorry for choosing sleep over sleepless nights.

I updated this one because I saw that this is growing. Wattpad keeps on notifying me about new followers and readers who added my work into their library. I can't stay on the side without letting you know what's happening in me. I missed the things I used to do way back then. Books, Wattpad and KDrama but I choose what matters the most and that is rest. I'm sorry if I've been quiet for the past months but do not worry, I will stay and I will still continue to look for stories that I will share with you guys. You cannot erase the fact that I've been once a Wattpader before other reading applications occur. I'll see you on my next update and hoping that this time, it's for new story review again :) 
-- helena<3--

Keep on reading because reading is a passport to countless adventures.