Hiraya

"Isa akong tagapagbantay ng libro. At ang misyon ko ngayon ay ang tuparin ang kahilingan mo." -- Ash

AUTHOR: Binibing Mia

STATUS: Completed

GENRE: Adventure | Mystery | Fantasy

RATING: 4/5

BLURB:

Ang Ikalawang Serye.

A girl dying from Leukemia was given a chance to make a wish, and there she met a mysterious guy who would lead her as she entered a new world where every fictional thing came to life.

MY POINT OF VIEW:

The 2nd installment of Salamisim's trilogy.

A story of Aurora Grace Lacamiento, a girl who spent most of her life in a hospital because she had leukemia. She was able to bring herself to different places by reading various kinds of stories and this is where the "Mahiwagang Lalaki" comes in.

Grabe, first episode pa lang, dinala na ako sa iba't ibang klase ng kwento. Ang Mahiwagang Nilalang ay nagpakilala kay Aurora bilang "Ash" dahil sa kulay abo nitong buhok. Ash was the reason why Aurora can travel to different stories. Since she's in a critical stage, Aurora decided to go with Ash and visits her favorite stories. Iba't ibang klase istorya ang pinasok ni Aurora at Ash which is the reason why I brought up to different stories.

My favorite story is The White Dove of Ever Land. It gave me a broader imagination and idea about what the story is all about. Hindi lang siya tungkol sa Magician at yung Dove niya, I love how this story can connect to reality.

Ang galing ng pagkakagawa ng story plot. Sa totoo lang, walang part sa istorya ang boring. Every chapter has its own story to tell. This story is full of adventure and mystery na kinasakit ng ulo ko. Pero hindi lang iyon, it gave me a broken heart. However, my heart is happy because the author gave another ending to Salamisim. Marcus and Faye for the win! 💜 I am not expecting that the author will gave us another ending of Salamisim at dito pa talaga sa kwento ng Hiraya.
Revelations and plot twist happen one after the other, parang fireworks tuwing bagong taon, sunod sunod ang pasabog. To be honest, this story has a dark revelation. Too dark to handle. When the revelations starts, it ruined my imagination sa totoo lang. I am not expecting this to be this dark. It bothers me as a reader and it made me think twice. Mahilig pa naman ako magbasa ng libro and I hate the fact how the story gave me another idea of how stories happen. The ending left me speechless, heartbroken, and empty. I think those three words are enough to describe how this story ends.

I recommend that you read this right after you finish Salamisim. Maguguluhan ka kapag madali kang makalimot ng story plot because the two stories are connected. Ibang klase talaga kapag si Binibining Mia talaga ang writer, full of revelations, meanings and mind blowing scenes. This is the kind of story within a story.

I am looking forward to the last installment titled "Duyog".

See you in my next update! :) -- helena ♥