Goodbye

1 month later...

You were currently in your mom's room, you were both cuddling while watching a movie. You've actually been sleeping with her since you got back,she doesn't want to let you go. Since she knew that you were leaving soon, she wanted to keep you as close to her as possible. She only lets you leave her sight to go to the bathroom, the kitchen or to train. Everything else you do with her. You found this kind of suffocation, but again you wouldn't be seeing her for quite some time and you'd definitely miss her so why not. Plus, you did love her attention and the fact that you were her one and only "baby" as she'd call you, it made you feel special. Anyways you're with her and you realized that it's time to take her medicine, you were so into the movie that you lost track of time. "Ooh sh- mother! You haven't had your medicine yet". "It's okay baby, I'm fine, let's continue watch-" she smiled, attempting to divert your attention to the movie . "No! You're taking them" you got off your bed and put on your flip flops. "I'll be back" you said as you walked out of her room, making your way to the kitchen. "Hah so stubborn, why can't she stay with me, she's just like her father, they never want to be by my side no matter how much I beg them to". She silently cries alone.

In the kitchen...

You walked in the kitchen to see Aisha doing the dishes. You pass right by her to get a cup. It was silent and awkward, nobody said anything until... "Are you leaving soon?". Her voice was so calm and low, you can practically feel the loneliness in her voice. "Yes I am" you replied, matching her energy. "When". "In 2 days, four months is already over". "It's over huh' guess it went by fast". You noticed that she wasn't talking to you as normally, it's almost like she's angry. "Ok aisha! What's up with you, you've been acting weird since I got here" you grabbed her arm turning her towards you. "Me!? You're the one who's always leaving because of your strange obsession for exploring!" she snapped back which left you speechless. She's always been calm no matter how bad the situation is. "Aisha...". "I didn't object to you taking the Hunter exams because I thought you were coming back to me anyways" tears began rolling down her face as she said those words. "But you got here talking about how much fun you had with your "Friends", It hurts y'know" her tears intensified. "What's so bad about me making friends, aisha" you were baffled by this, but you were also happy she was letting her issues out to you. "Because we've always been each other's only friends! Since we were kids!! It's always been the both of us!! JUST US Y/N!!" her cries began roaring through the kitchen, she was so angry that she dropped the 'lady' and it's just 'Y/N'. "So I'm not allowed to make other friends?" you were confused by this. "YES! Okay, If that's what it takes then don't be with anybody else" she screamed. "Aisha, that's ridiculous!" you scoffed. "You don't understand Y/N! I only have you! You're supposed to be with me! I can't have you being with other people! Okay!? Why can't you understand that! Understand That I need you by my side forever! UNDERSTAND THAT I LOVE YOU Y/N!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" she cried. "..." silence. You were wide eyed, with nothing to say. "U..um aisha I... didn't know you thought of me that way". "Well now you know, I LOVE YOU and I want you to be mine and only mine Y/N". you've never had to be confessed to before and since it was aisha you had no problems being her girlfriend. "um aisha.. I also..." but then an Image of Machi flashed through your mind and when you looked at Aisha, you didn't know a lot. All you knew was that she wasn't machi so the chance you were just about to give her... your heart immediately rejected it. It had to be machi!. "I'm sorry Aisha, but I've never thought of you that way, let's just be friends". "Is it because of her?" she said. "Uh? What do you mean". "THe girl you were talking about the other day. She's the one you liked huh" she wiped her tears and stood up. "You know what, I actually dreamt of us being together forever, but again what can a lowly servant like me have a relationship with you". "Aisha you know it's not like that" you tried to hold her hand but she moved. "It's Ok Y/- Lady Y/N I've learned my place, sorry for ever associating with you". "But AISHA!" "Excuse me" she said as she quickly walked out of the kitchen. You were also hurt by her statement because you really did love her, just not romantically,she's more like a little sister you love to tease. You were so upset that she'd discard yall relationship like that just because you didn't want to make it romantic, so upset that you didn't even go after her. You took your mother's pills and went back upstairs to her.

Day of departure...

"Do you really have to leave today?" your mom whined. "Yes! Mom, I made a promise to my friends and I'll keep it! I'll not do this with you every time, i'm leaving and that's final". "Fine! I had to try and make you stay atleast" she pouted. "Whatevz anyways I'll say bye to dad and I'm out". "Cmon aren't you forgetting something". "Ugh! fine!" You rolled your eyes and pecked her on her lips, "happy now?". "YES BABY!" her smile beamed so brightly that it was impossible not to smile with her. "ANYWAYS! I'll talk to dad bye!!!". "Bye honey! Safe Journeeeey!!!".

With your dad...

"Dad? I'm leaving". "Oh so soon? Ok then farewell baby". "Bye dad and thanks to Rindou and Kakucho, I can now hold my ten for 8 hrs, meaning I can fight for 80 minutes". "Yeah? You'll soon be able to get nen abilities". "Yeah! Thank you dad, anyways bye bye" you waved at him as you disappeared into the shadows.

"No Aisha to tell me Goodbye huh' Okay then". You sighed lowly. Even though you were hurt by that fact, you were going to see Gon and Killua and his so called aunt mito. "Hope she's pretty, might have fun teasing her". You laughed at your own remarks. Using your laughter to cope with Aisha's hurt.