Heavens arena

Sorry for the jarring time skip but basically nothing happened during those it's just the series as it is and killua simpin' for Y/N.

Months passed since the incident at the zoldycks and since You,Gon and Killua joined the heavens arena under killua's suggestion. You three separated from kurapika and leorio to meet on september 1ST in yorknew city. Gon and Killua needed to make money while you just planned to go back home. But they both, especially killua, begged you not to leave while tugging on shirts as tears threatened to leave their eyes. 'Killua has been acting weird lately, why does he care if I leave' you were not going to fold until killua brought up the idea of a place you've never heard before. A place to make money, meet new people and fight. The so-called... Heavens Arena!!. Your interest immediately skyrocketed as you've never heard of it, so you agreed immediately.

Days passed and the three of you are flying through the floors expectedly fast. But on the 50th something interesting happens and you meet a child named zushi. He was quite skilled in martial arts though he still has a long way to go. He fought killua, anyone with a brain would know that killua would destroy the child but here's where the problem was... killua won by countdown points, he couldn't actually knock him out. Must be due to that creepy aura thing I saw from Illumi and Hisoka earlier. His is just less powerful, even killua looked scared but won ultimately. When Killua got out of the arena he told us that he wants to learn more about the nen thing. I was also curious about it so why not. We went to Wing's(Zushi's master) room and he explained to us how nen,ten,ren,zetsu and hatsu works and the manifestation of wills. But for some reason I couldn't shake the feeling that he was lying. When we got out of there Killua noticed the same thing and called it out, I agreed and Gon just seemed lost. But shrugged it off and judged that we didn't need it to get to the top floors and we can always get a new better teacher we can trust. The boys agreed and we walked to each of our rooms.

Timeskip

It's been 2 days and we're now moving to the 200th floor.

"Woooooaaaah!" Gon exclaimed. "Yes!! I definitely made the best decision following y'all here." I half yelled with wide eyes as I walked out of the elevator. "Impressive right? I know" killua smirked as we walked through the hallway. It was such a bright place, until we made a turn to the right then....

"Oh shit" I stopped in my tracks. The hallway was filled with dark nen.It's an aura so menacing that It rivaled illumi's!. I didn't even think that was possible who the he..." "Y/n!" Killua said while holding my hand. "It's okay. We'll get through it" He says with a reassuring smile but I can tell that he was scared. More than I was that is, His hand was shaking unbearably and he obviously wanted to run. It was almost like him reassuring me was the only reason that he was still standing there. As the three of us held hands and we tried to walk through the darkness, we got closer and closer, just to see a female announcer standing there. We were obviously surprised because she was obviously harmless to any of us so the aura couldn't have come from her, it's someone else. As if on cue some familiar hands came out from behind the announcer. "Yoooo... how have you all been?".

"H... Hisokaaaaa!?" I practically screamed.