New Friend

Y/N pov

It's been a few days since we've been in this arena we've had some fights which wasn't a big deal as I won every last one of them. Today's a day off and I was exploring the city before deciding to go back to my room when I looked up and realized that there was a poster on the wall that says, 'Hisoka vs Kastro'. Hisoka? Hisoka's fighting? Oh I wanna see this. But who the hell is Kastro'. I did a little bit of research and found out that Hisoka beat his ass a couple years ago and now he wants revenge. Interesting. Kastro must be a force to be reckoned with if he's going against Hisoka. He's also in the 200th floor and he only needs one more win to elevate to battle royale. Hisoka is also in the same situation!!. Oh oh oh dear this is getting even more interesting. I'll go see what type of person this kastro guy is.

..

I walked up to the 200th floor and looked for kastro's room. Found it! I'll sneak up on him hehehe. I snickered as I turned on my zetsu, just learned that from Wing a couple days ago to hide my presence and walked closer without making a sound. I w got closer and closer as I leaned to the wall and opened the door slightly and looked at who was in there. It was a beautiful, Young tall man that looks to be in his early 20s with white hair and a yellow cloak, drinking coffee. I was mesmerized by his beauty and gentle aura until suddenly...

"Can I help you?". A voice came from behind me as I turned back to see. "K... kastro!?" I look back at where he was just sitting just to find nothing. "B...but you were just there now... how did you... like... what!?" He can't be that fast, there's no way in hell he passed through me without me seeing him move. I mean the door is still in the same position as it was. "Don't stress yourself about it, you won't understand." "Now why were you spying on me y/n." " I wasn't spying! Well technically I was but... hey wait so we're just going to ignore the fact that you just called me by my name and I don't even know you?" "Hmm it's nothing special I keep tabs on everyone on the 200th floor so..." "I see... also how did you sense me. I was using zetsu" I asked. "Because once you walk in the floor I already know you're here so using zetsu is pointless as I now suspect you even more." "Awesome and freaky at the same time" I said wide eyed. "Hmm yeah, ik so why're you here again" he replied. "Nothing was just doing research on the guy who's going to fight hisoka and you're pretty strong, you probably got a chance". "Oh that, whatever I'm not even interested in talking about it". "Oh? Confident are we? Hisoka is very strong you know" I snickered as I teased. "Shut up" he said as he walked in his room and I followed.

. . .

It's been almost 2 hours since kastro and I have been talking, well 80% of it was me teasing him.

"I gotta go man my friends and I are supposed to group up now" I stood. "Thanks for the tea" I added as I walked towards the door. "You're welcome y/n it was fun talking to you. You can come here anytime you want". He smiled. Awwn such a sweet guy. "Yes I will. I still don't think you're beating hisoka though" I smiled. "Shut up! I'll prove you wrong tommorow!". "Hehe ok then bye, you better not die✌️". "Yea I won't see you later". We hugged as we both we our separate ways.

Fight Day

I woke up today excited. Because it's the day I've been waiting for. Hisoka goes against kastro. I'm supporting them both as their both friends of mine. Killua asked me to come and watch it live at the arena live but I declined because I wanted to watch it alone on TV. I left my hair untied as it's been growing back a little since I cut I when I left home. I put on my tank top and trousers as I got some leftover popcorn from Last night and hopped on the sofa. Gon was injured, killua at the arena and me here. "I just want both of you to be okay but entertain me. Good luck to you hisoka and kastro". I prayed before turning on the the TV and putting it on the channel. "Oh they're already staring each other down." I dropped the remote.

 "Let the madness begin!". 

Machi may or may not be introduced next chapter. Depending on how I feel. Byeee ✌️