Prologue

SN; This picture isn't exactly what she looks like, this is the picture most similar to the image i have of her. But you can create your own images in you heads. That's the point of ✨FANFICTION!✨. Okay i'm talking too much. Have fun~~~

...

..

.

3rd person pov

???: y/n, a.. are you really going to leave me, all by myself !?!?" the woman said with tears in her eyes while clinging onto her daughter's arm

Y/n: Mooom, stop being so dramatic. I'll be back soon, besides Aisha the maid is here with you." she said looking down on her frail mother.

Mom: Dramatic!!? Me? my only daughter is leaving my side for some stupid exam and you say i'm dramatic!!?" say mom as she grabs y/n's arms even tighter.

Aisha(maid): Lady l/n please calm down and think about your health.'' Aisha says as she desperately tries to calm her down.

y/n walks to the door but before she opens it, she looks back at her mom's pale and feeble face that's in even worse condition because of the tears she's currently shedding as she walks back and hugs her tightly.

Y/n: I'm sorry mom, I know it's selfish of me to leave you here by yourself, but I just want to experience the world and all it has to offer. I will always love you and you'll alway be close to my heart even if we're far away" she says with tears in her eyes as she lets go from the hug.

Y/n: Well then, aisha please take care of my mother okay?

Aisha(maid): leave it to me, Young mistress Y/n and have a safe journey." she bows and says with a hint of sadness and loneliness in her voice.

Aisha probably feels all types of negative emotions and has things she wants to say but is holding back. She is just a mere maid after all, how can she question her employer's decision? Even if she wants to scream and lash out with all her might, she couldn't do so. After all y/n isn't only her boss's only daughter but also her childhood best friend and first love and no matter how much she wanted her not to leave in her heart, she couldn't actually say anything to cause trouble for her and her poor mother after all. Y/n mutters a "thank you" to aisha, opens the window of her mom's room.

Mom: Y/N, please don't go, please im begging you stay with your mother" she says weakly as tears uncontrollably streams down her eyes.

Y/N: Goodbye mom. I love you." She mutters with a weak smile and jumps out the window and vanishes into the distance.

Mom: Y/N... come back!!!!!.... please... Y/N!!!!!" says mom with tears streaming down her eyes and now sitting weakly on the ground. While Aisha knelt beside her trying to console her, even though she's incredibly hurting too.

Y/N Pov:

Far in the distance while jumping through trees in an incredibly fast pace,

"I'm sorry mom and Aisha, I don't mean to make you cry. But I'm just bored of sitting in that mansion all day, I want to see the world, meet new people, try new things and feel things that I've never felt before. That's why I've decided that I, Y/N L/N, I'm going to leave my boring,old princess life behind. I WILL BECOME A HUNTER"

A/N

well, I hope you liked the first chapter (if there's anyone). I'm About to go and watch aot and demon slayer's new episodes. Also new chapter come out every sunday btw... So see you next week!!!

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment( if you want. Gosh I sound like a youtuber). It acts as some sort of feedback for me.

Alright  bye bye :)