The Next Phase

Ok so you're at the 3rd phase of the exam, the chairman just dropped you there, it was a gigantic tower, so gigantic that you were scared to even look down. You were clinging onto Kurapika's shirt tightly with your eyes closed. "I- It's okay Y/N san, it's not like we're going to throw you down or anything". "No! I don't know what's wrong with me '' ''My body's just reacting on it's own! I'm scared, didn't that guy just get eaten when he tried to climb down the tower!!" you cried. "How the hell are we supposed to get down now!!". "y/n it's fine we'll figure something out–' hey kurapika! come see this, we figured out a way" gon yelled from a distance. "You see? I told you ''Kurapika looks down at you. You nodded and you both walked up to Gon and the rest.

<timeskip to the fighting you probably already watched it so it's a waste of time also i'm lazy>

Gon, Kurapika,Leorio,Killua and you were still in the tower and you're facing off against convicted offenders. You guys are supposed to win against them in whatever activity they choose to battle you with. The game has started and you were going first against an offender with 80 years in prison left. Judging from the way he looks, he's most likely a former soldier. He was bald,tall and his muscles were so unnatural that it's obvious to anyone with experience that he had gone through brutal training. He was a tough opponent or he would've been, if he wasn't going against Y/N L/N the one and only princess of the Bonten Organization. 'He's tough, but he's garbage compared to me' You thought.

"You don't have to go there y/n chan!!" leorio jumped in front of you. "These people are sick to ask this from children!". "So? Who's gonna fight him, your weak self?" you looked up at him with a death glare and a cold voice. Leorio flinched in fear and slowly moved to make way for you. You slowly walked up to the circle of the arena. After you reprimanded leorio, nobody dared stopping you but the truth is they were all worried and wanted to stop you. "Killua, why don't you talk to her," Kurapika whispered. "Hmm, did you not just hear her?" Killua yawned "also isn't she F/N's daughter, I want to see what she's got" he smirked. Honestly, killua was the most worried among them, but typical killua he's never going to admit his emotions easily is he? And Gon? Gon is... Gon. He believes you got it cause you said you did.

...

You walked up to your opponent calmly, in murder mode, emotions off. You got to the circle and it was now just you two.

"I won't hurt you if you withdraw now kid!" the bald man smirked. "Hm" I replied. He seemed a little taken aback by my demeanor before going back to his creepy smirk. The examiner gave the green light and we began.

The man jumped and in a moment he was already in front of me. 'His fast I'll give him that' you thought. But he was no match for you. He swung and you dodged. Obviously you're smaller than him so your attack and defense is automatically reduced. But your speed and technique is superior, as you were thinking the man kept attacking faster and faster and you're dodging just as fast. The man went for a straight punch like usual, he broke the ground after you dodged and created a smoke screen.

...

It was silent. Your friends were worried. The other convicts stayed silent expecting to see your crushed body after the dust cleared. But on the contrary, as when the smoke cleared, it was a dead body, but not yours ( cuz you're the main character idiot, sorry jk). It was the criminal on the ground as his head was barely attached to your head and you looked down on him with the blood dripping of one of your knives, emotionlessly. It was your first ever kill, even though you've been thought to kill your whole life you've never actually killed before. It was supposed to be a pretty new and scary experience but somehow you feel none of that. You feel... excitement!?. It was nothing like you've ever felt. The sensation of taking down someone so strong made you feel like you've never felt. It was Godly. You kept a blank face as you tried to hide your excitement and this new feeling you felt in your stomach. You walked back to your friends in silence with a stoic face, you did a commendable job of keeping your shaking legs under control. You said nothing to them, you walked straight behind them and went to sit in the dark. You kept your "new feeling" and bloodlust to yourself as you felt like nobody would understand it. The only person who noticed it was killua. Everyone else chalked it up as you being traumatized and decided you needed some time. Killua agreed with them but deep down he was a bit curious as to why you're trying to hide your immense lust for blood.