Like Father, Like Daughter

3 months later...

"998", "9... 99", "1... 1000". "You can stop now. That's enough for today". "Uuuuuugh haah, haah, haah,... I did it! I did 1000 push ups while holding up my ten! I did it kakucho!". "Yes my lady, you are truly magnificent," Kakucho replied. "You should be able to make your ren release more intense and your ten should be up for longer now, meaning more nen time in actual combat". "Thanks kakucho! It's a pleasure to train with you. Likewise my lady. That concludes our body strengthening test today. Take a short rest and go and meet Rindou at the other side of the mansion for speed and flexibility, also you need to learn how to hold in your ren, it's just as important as releasing it". "I get it kakucho, you're talking too much". "I'm sorry my lady, I'll be on my way now". "Byeee! And thank you". You waved at him and by the next minute he was gone.

A Couple Minutes Later...

You are now rested and It's time for rindou's training which takes place in the forest. Your days with those two has been splendid, you loved your training with both of those guys, it's only been a couple of months and you can feel yourself get stronger and your nen has become even more vast and what's crazy is the fact that you can now manage it, you can hold up your ten for 6 hours now, meaning you can be in actual combat for an hour straight, it's quite empowering, you can't wait to see Gon and Killua's face when they realize that you're now their senior. Dad really did have great subordinates, their training did help you improve a lot. But Honestly, you liked rindou's training that kakucho's. Kakucho focuses on how to increase your nen, to strengthen your body and martial arts while rindou was more fun, he had speed training, flexibility training and you even play hide and seek in the forest in order to practice holding in your aura and hiding your presence. You loved those hide and seek sections. You also loved both those guys' training but if you had to pick one it'd be Rindou. You were so deep in thought that you didn't even notice you were standing right infront of the forest until you felt Rindou's presence in the dark of the forest. You halted, you used zetsu and ran into the forest, jumping from tree to tree and then... his presence suddenly vanished. You were now in the middle of nowhere and you're definitely a rindou target now. 'There's definitely no point to running so i'll just slowly walk back to the direction I came from while being on guard'. Well that thought didn't last long as rindou swooped behind you and was about to chop your neck but you've improved haven't you. By the time he was there you were gone and You were the one behind him and was about to deliver a kick. But he wasn't a subpar user, was he. He quickly turned around and blocked it. You turned off your zetsu since you were both in plain sight now. A fight erupts and the speed was crazy, even you couldn't believe that you were capable of being that fast. You realize how weak you've always been and this new power fills you with excitement. A grin slowly appeared on your face and unconsciously your blood lust started to rise, you got faster, stronger, more flexible, You were moving from tree to tree. Rindou had to step his speed up to but he was still keeping up with you. The fight went on for 30 minutes. Rindou could've ended it, but he was also mesmerized by your new bloodlust-y state. You both were exchanging blows with each other and then... you were gone. He couldn't believe his eyes, you disappeared faster than he could even close your eyes. What's more frightening was the fact that your presence vanished too. His guard went up fully, he was now using his full power. Of course he didn't need to, he had more experience than you and he was definitely stronger. But the way you were both fighting there and the blood lust you were was so crazy, that it definitely surpassed even your father's by a large margin that is. You were able to wipe up that blood lust in less than 1/10th of a second. Not even a trace. He didn't even think he'll feel like this again, it's been a long time since he had his guard up fully, the last time was during his battle with the tokyo manji gang and the kantou manji gang... which was both led by your father when he was 16, that was even before he learned nen!. His emotion was fear and ... excitement mixed together. "Like father, like daughter I guess" he grinned. He was fully in battle, waiting for his predator... you!. Silence... Nothing just silence and 30 seconds later.... You jumped from above, seemingly out of nowhere and aimed straight for his back. Rindou felt a sharp itch on his back, telling him that you were going to hit his back. He turned around to counter it, but the blood lust he felt from above was gone. It was a feint! He turned around in about half a second, He was about to tackle but then, you jumped out of the darkness, covered by trees. It felt like hours when in reality it was so incomprehensibly quick. Rindou looked up and what he saw was... not human. He saw a dragon, a dragon queen to be precise(Idk how to describe this so use your imagination). The presence was so majestic, for a second he was thinking of dropping everything and ask to become her subordinate. But the long second was over and he realized that it was just you, but even so he was still scared as your bloodlust had become even greater. You were about to land a kick directly to Rindou's temple but Rindou, who was definitely going to kill him, out of muscle memory, put some nen on his hand and blocked it. He followed it with a swift, murderous punch to your gut, you realized it and shrouded your nen to one point on your stomach, kakucho taught you that. He landed the killer punch, your nen lessened the impact so you weren't dead but the punch was so great that you got knocked out in the process. He sighed out of relief 'ah! She calmed down, yup! That's enough training'. He carried you on his shoulder to your room and laid you on his bed. The others asked what happened and he told the story about how you almost killed him and your incredible bloodlust. He told your dad about it and he just smiled and said "that's my daughter after all".