48

Chapter 48- Rest And Love
Natalie

"Just keep the bandages clean and don't walk on it as much"

"You got it"

I had arrived at the hospital after passing out. It wasn't a severe passing it out but it was caused due to the effect of what had all happened. My thigh had been stitched up and bandaged and the cut on my face has been stitched and my busted lip had just been cleaned up as it wasn't severe along with the nosebleed I had. I also had some light bruising on my neck from when Malachai had strangled me.

"It's fine. She won't be stepping outside the house until she's old" Scoffed my Dad as he leaned in the doorway.

"Agreed" Nodded Sweet Pea as he sat beside me, holding my hand.

"Sounds nice" I mumbled.

I followed the two guys out to the truck and I groaned as I climbed in. My Dad had slightly freaked out about what had happened two nights ago but had calmed down once he knew me and Jughead weren't severely hurt. Jughead had a few scratches on his hands and knuckles and like me, slight bruising on his neck from when Chic had almost strangled the life out of him.

"See even when you promise me you won't go getting yourself hurt you still manage to" Dad scoffed as we drove up to the house.

"Just my style" I chuckled. "Hey, whose car is that?"

"Ah. Going to need to explain that one" Dad sighed.

"Explain what?" I questioned.

"Just go see for yourself, I need to get back to work" Dad sighed. "Sweet Pea, boy, don't let her out of your sight" Dad warned Sweet Pea.

"You got it Mr Jones" Sweet Pea nodded.

"Love you" Dad whispered as he hugged me.

"Love you too" I whispered back as I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

Sweet Pea supported me as we walked inside and I noticed a strange change in atmosphere especially when my eyes sat on the new figure who was sat opposite Jughead and Betty.

"Uh" I started. "Who are you?"

"Natalie. Finally, so happy to meet you" Spoke the man. "I'm Charles"

"Charles? Sorry am I suppose to remember that name?" I asked. I felt Sweet Peas arm snake around my waist, his eyes not leaving the guys.

"No. No, you shouldn't" Charles chuckled. "Im your brother"

"Ha" I laughed. "Very funny"

"Nat" Jughead started. I looked at my twin and his face only showed seriousness and not a joke.

"Oh shit your being serious" I gasped.

"Yes" Charles nodded. "And I'd love for us to build a relationship"

"Wait so if your my brother? Your also Jugs? Who exactly are your parents?" I questioned.

"My father is, FP, and my mother is, Alice" Charles answered.

"Oh crap" I laughed. "So your even Betty's brother"

"That's right" Charles nodded.

"And even JB's!?" I gasped with a wide smile. "Wow okay"

"You have five half siblings aren't you lucky" Sweet Pea pointed out.

"Hey. We'll get on alright if you don't start acting all over protective like my sweet dear twin brother" I sighed.