2

Chapter 2- Pool Party
Natalie

The windows were wide open as I had my head in the crook of Sweet Peas neck. His hands around my waist holding me tightly as his head laid on mine. I knew we were both awake.

The sudden sound of my phone vibrating on the table drawed me away from Sweet Peas neck and I pulled my phone towards me seeing Cheryls contact name appear. I answered the phone and Cheryls high pitch voice burst through the phone.

"Good morning Serpentess. Me and Tee-Tee are hosting a final summer party and we'd love for our favourite serpent couple, our Serpent Queen and King to come along. Goodbye now" Cheryl spoke and then she hung up without allowing me to give an answer.

"We don't have to go" Sweet Pea sighed as he sat up, pulling me back into his arms.

"No. No we should go. It could be fun, let's not waste the rest of our summer" I said with a smile as I looked at him.

"Alright then" Sweet Pea smiled at me and we both stood up and decided to get ready.

Sweet Pea changed into shorts and a blue checkered, sleeveless shirt, leaving the buttons undone. He slipped on his dog tag necklaces as he always wore them. He put his shoes on and and waited as I re put on my clothes from yesterday. I had to head back to my own trailer to change due to not having the right outfit at Sweet Peas.

"Is your dad going to be mad that you didn't go home last night?" Sweet Pea questioned as we started to walk to my trailer.

"Probably" I sighed as we approached the trailer.

We walked in, the silence ran around the trailer as I wondered into my room. I pulled out the clothes and laid the ones I liked on my bed. Eventually I went for a navy blue bikini. I put it on and pulled out a pair of black shorts that I put on over the bikini bottoms. I slipped on a pair of black trainers and I smiled as Sweet Pea walked in, his eyes widening.

"Damn...hottie" He whistled.

"Thank you" I laughed with a smile. I peered at the mirror but my smile slowly dropped. I traced my fingertips along the scar and as I stood facing the mirror, I let out a heavy sigh.

"Hey" Sweet Pea mumbled. "Hey. What did I say?" He took my hand and he stood behind me as we faced the mirror.

"It makes me look hotter" I replied, repeating what he told me yesterday. "It's just-"

"Just beautiful" Sweet Pea whispered. He kissed my neck and I turned around and pecked his lips. "Your body is perfect and if I hear you say anything different I'll tickle you until you tell me the truth"

"Are you threatening me?" I gasped.

"Maybe" He shrugged.

"I think that's mean" I pouted. Sweet Pea smiled and I kissed his cheek.

"I got you something" Sweet Pea quickly said as he pulled out a black box from his pocket.

"Wait what?" I questioned as he brought over my head a dog tag necklace like the ones he owned. He done it up and spun me back around. I placed the tag in my hands and gasped as I noticed the silver writing.

In the corner was the initial NJ and in bigger writing was Natalie Jones. I smiled and I flipped the other side over and read Property Of Sweet Pea on the other side. I gasped as I looked at Sweet Pea who smirked and took my hand in his.

"Now people will know your mine and only mine" Sweet Pea said as he kissed my head and smiled.

"Seriously, Sweet Pea" I sighed as he led me back out of the trailer and we headed across to the Serpent camp where a bunch of Serpents were. As we arrived Fangs walked over to us and smiled.