Ohh ...my scardey kitten.

Seeing me she instantly broke out into a beautiful smile . God! I can die for this smile .

"You scared me " she said hitting my chest.

I chuckled at her cute antique and placed a kiss on her cheeks. She instantly blushed and looked away .

"You know i had a crush on you since a long time ".

I chuckled and decided to tease her .

"Yeh crush kya hota hai seedha seedha bolo na tumhari gandi nazar hain mujhpar "
She seemed taken back ny words but the next moment she made a savage comeback.

"Oh so what did you had?"

She managed to shut me up . She was eyeing me intensely.

Fuck drugs her eyes are enough for me to get high .

Instead of going back to our rooms we spent some time together in the balcony gazing the fadded stars sitting on the swing .

In morning
5am

Aditi cane out of her room in search of her dear friend and the water jug which she took to fill but never returned and she was too sleepy to check on her.

She found the jug in the kitchen and diverted her gaze scanning the living room searching for her best friend, when her eyes landed the balcony. And she saw a super cute view . Ishan was sitting on the swing with kiki on his lap , both of them were sleeping cuddling. The view was super cute .

Aditi ran back to her room and brought her phone. Clicking a few pictures to tease them in the future she kept it away and decided to wake them up because if his parents would see them in this position , then...

"Are u both mad , sleeping together here . What if instead of me . Mummy and papa would have seen?" Aditi scolded them while they gave thier sheepish smile .

After 6 months:

Its been 6 months since Kiana and Ishaan have been dating. Ishan have been busy traveling for his shoot but this didn't drift them apart instead brought them closer. Thier relationship is still not public. They decided not to disclose it yet .

Whenever he gets off or free from his shoots he always try to spend some time with her. 

Kiana

Uff.. it was a hectic day . I finally got off work. I was on my way towards the parking lot when my phone rang.  It was Ishaan.

"Hey baby" he said from the other side.

"Hii"

"Were you sleeping?"
"No, i was on my way towards home ".

"You worked till late "

"Hmmhmm"

"So how is Poland"

"Very sad without you".

"Kiki i called  to tell you that i am busy tomorrow with shoots in some island , i wouldn't get the network and i might not get time to call you, so don't freak out if my phone will not be reachable ".

"Ok . Than...ks for informing."

"Byy . I miss you".

"I miss you too".

As soon as the phone was hung up I made my way towards the scootey .

Khajoor i call him khajoor for a reason. He is an idiot a big one . He doesn't remember ny birthday.

Don't get me wrong i m not that type to go crazy over birthdays but i do wish to get a 'happy birthday' from my loved ones. Atleast my boyfriend but seems like he is busy and i forgive him for that . He's been working hard on his career and i will be a supporter of him not an intruder.

I made my way towards my flat. Yep my flat I got my own on rent.  It was getting too late working everyday and the distance from home to office and vice versa would suck up my all time so after a lot of pleading i finally moved from my parents house .

Although the new one is just a simple one nothing fancy, i still enjoy living there . It feels like home and whenever Ishaan wants to stay with me there are no barriers, so he happily spend his time here .

After a 10min of ride i finally stood  Infront of the building.

It's gonna be a lonely birthday , even adi said that she is way too sleepy to do anything.  No one remembers my birthday. I huffed making my way the building

 I huffed making my way the building

I hope you are doing fine.

QOTD: live in a mansion all alone  or live in a small house with friends/family.

I hope you all liked it , if you did then don't forget to do the following.