These young people have kindness and passion. I'm afraid they'll get too hot. 

    "Of course we know this." 

    Several people held their foreheads one after another, seriously despising Shen Liang's behavior of treating them as mentally retarded. 

    "Okay, I'll leave today, and I'll talk about it later." 

    It's not that he didn't see their slander, and Shen Liang didn't bother to pay attention to it. He stood up and walked outside. , Today, they are really tired. 

    What Shen Liang did not expect was that when he returned home, he received a special donation of silver from Shen Ruiting, a total of 50,000 taels, which Chen Xiang personally sent to the Revisiting Court. In fact, it was not only the Dongling Marquis who received it on their behalf, but Xie Yan and others also received money from the elders of the family when they went back. 

    "Shen Guanshi said, what the Hou Ye meant was that you are after all the direct son of the Marquis of Dongling. Since you are doing good deeds outside, you can't just use your own private money. He also said that your money will be your dowry in the future. After you married into the palace, if you had no money, just say, go directly to the public account, and save more money for yourself to defend yourself."

    Fu Ying dutifully conveyed the words brought by Chen Xiang, Shen Liang caressed the wooden box containing the silver note with a dusty face, no one knew what he was thinking, Qi Yue and Qi Xuan all looked at him silently, they all Clearly, his resentment towards Lord Hou. 

    "The money given for nothing, don't give it for nothing, put it away." 

    I don't know how long it took, Shen Liang said indifferently, and stood up at the same time: "Brother Xuan, help me prepare hot water, I want to take a bath, I am exhausted. It's over." 

    "Okay." 

    Looking at his tired face with distress, Qi Xuan ran out immediately, and Qi Yue said with concern: "Lang Liang, why don't we spend some money to invite a doctor to see a doctor?" 

    This is the first day , he is so tired, what can he do in the future? His body, as expected, can't be taken care of in three to five months. 

    "It's okay, I have to go to the clinic in person in the early stage." 

    Waving his hand, Shen Liang dragged his tired body back to his room, Fu Ying grabbed Qi Yue, who wanted to say something, and shook his head helplessly: "Forget it, Liang Liang also has his own considerations. It is not easy for them to earn this wave of fame. If they retreat after only a day, they will not give people a reason to tell others." 

    "Well, I know, I just feel sorry for Liang Liang, he is not in good health, but I can't stand being tired for a long time." 

    Qi Yue is not stupid, how could he not understand Shen Liang's mind? He just felt distressed, seeing Shen Liang's body getting better and better, he was really afraid that he would drag him down again. 

    "It's okay, Liangliang will be measured." 

    If you want to say that she is distressed, why not Fu Ying, who has been treating Shen Liang as her own son? But some things they can do for him, and some things they can't. 

    "Master is really a living Bodhisattva." 

    Fan Zhongyun, who was also in the main room, said sincerely. 

    "No, Liangliang has a better heart than anyone else, but some people force him to be a ruthless person, sigh..." 

    Fu Ying couldn't help sighing deeply, if only the first lady was still alive.