I told my driver to go to the hospital said by Celestine's teacher, I can't process everything in my mind. I decided to call Greggy to tell him what happen.

"Hello, hon?" He uttered from the other line.

"H-hon, I'm heading to a hospital now. Celestine got hit by a car daw." I told him as my tears cascading through my cheeks, when I told him that, that's when I realized and sinks in what Celestine's teacher have just told me.

"What? Okay, text me where hospital you are going to, I'll be right there!" Greggy said as I hung up the call.

After I call Greggy, I also called Manang and Bonget. I didn't informed mommy yet, because I know she'll be so worried, baka kung ano pa ang mangyari sakanya.

When we reached the hospital, I immediately get out of the car as I entered and hurriedly went to the nurse station to ask where is the emergency room located.

When they already told me where is the emergency room located, I walked fastly as I saw Celestine's teacher sitting, waiting for the doctors to get out.

"Mrs. Araneta.." Gwynette uttered.

"Where's my daughter?" I asked immediately, tears are uncontrollably flowing through my cheeks.

"She's still inside the emergency room." she replied, I walked back and fort, feeling so anxious.

"Ading!" Manang called my attention.

I went to her as I hugged her tightly.

"Manang, yung anak ko..." I uttered, shaking.

"Sh, magiging okay si Celestine, ading.." Manang said as she rubbed my back, manang is still comforting me, then suddenly the emergency door opened and revealed a doctor so we stood up and went near to him right away.

"How's my daughter?" I asked directly.

"Mrs. Araneta, thankfully your daughter was able to make it, she's still in a critical condition and she's still unconscious, we need to perform a several tests and laboratories to make sure na walang naapektuhan sa loob ng katawan niya. Masyadong malakas ang impact ng pagkakasagasa sakanya and I think she will be in coma for days or weeks, masyado ding madaming dugo ang lumabas sakanya that's why we need someone to donate a blood, type AB blood." The doctor stated, my knees became weak as I breath heavily after I heard what the doctor said.

"I-I can donate, I'm the mother, I'm type AB please kahit ngayon na, gawin niyo lahat para mailigtas ang anak ko, I can pay kahit magkano." I uttered.

The doctor nodded, "Okay, I'll tell my nurse to assist you Mrs. Araneta, we'll transfer her into the Intensive Care Unit for now, I need to go." The doctor said as we nodded.

"Thank you, doc." Manang uttered, she's holding my arms to support me.

"Manang, I can't loss her." I whispered.

"You won't, ading. We won't loss our princess.." Manang responded as she hugged me

"Hon!"

I saw Greggy approaching us, I didn't bother on standing up because my knees really feels so weak. I don't have a strength to move nor talk today, Greggy immediately hugged me.

"Si Celestine?" Greggy asked.

"She's still unconscious, Greg. Ililipat siya maya-maya sa ICU." Manang replied.

Greggy nodded, "Sino ang nakasagasa sakanya?" he asked looking at Ms. Castro.

"Hindi na po namin nakita yung plate number since we're rushing and black out na po yung isip ko that time." Ms. Castro replied.

Greggy nodded, "Do you have some cctv's outside the campus?" He asked.

"Yes, we do have sir, hindi ko lang po alam kung nakuha kasi ang bilis po nung kotse." Ms. Castro responded.

"Manang, ikaw na muna ang bahala kay Irene, I'll take care of what happened." Greggy told Manang

Manang nodded, "Ingat ka!" I uttered.

Greggy nodded as he kissed my forehead, "Take care, 'kay?" I said as I caress his cheeks.

"Ms. Castro, sabay kana sakin?" Greggy asked.

"Ah okay lang po ba?" Ms. Castro asked.

"Oo naman, tara." Greggy replied.

"Sige na, Ms. Castro. Alam naming may klase ka pa. Salamat sa pagdadala sa pamangkin ko dito." Manang uttered.

Ms. Castro bowed her head, "Ipagdadasal po namin si tine. Mauna na po ako." She said.

"Thank you." I whispered as they leave, when Celestine was in the ICU already, I pity my daughter as I saw her body full of tubes from different machine. Manang take in-charge on taking care of Celestine first, sumunod na ako sa nurse para makuhanan na ako ng dugo para sa anak ko.

After the med-tech took blood from me, she told me to rest first so I can gain my energy which I obliged right away. I was assisted by a nurse to our private room, where we could stay while Celestine is still in the ICU. When we arrived, I immediately lay down and take nap like what the med-tech said.

𝗜𝗺𝗲𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀

I'm inside the ICU with Celestine, ang tagal naming hindi nagkita tapos yung pagkikita namin wala siyang malay at nakahiga sa kama ng hospital.

I caressed her hair, "You need to fight, okay? I missed you, we all missed you." I whispered as tears streaming down to my cheeks.

"We are all waiting for you, when you wake you up, we'll be going to Ilocos so we could all take a break. I have so many chika's para sayo, tintin ko. Please wake up, hindi magugustuhan ni Mama Meldy na makita kang nandito." I whispered to her.

"I love you tin, tita-mama loves you so much." I uttered as I reminisce my memories with her and kissing her hands several times.

To be continue.
Sorry for the wrong grammars and misspelled words.