And The Story Continues.....

To all our readers out there, the young and young at heart, old friends and new acquaintances, and those that are near and far, Charlie and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support. We never imagined our story would receive the attention and love that it has. It's incredible!

If you read our announcements last week, we told you that we would be working on a second book together. And this is it! Charlie and I are so thrilled to continue Wei Ying and Lan Zhan's adventure as well as our collaboration. So we hope you come along and follow us to wherever this book leads us.

That being said, we want to let you all know that we will be taking a 2 week break to prep the beginnings of the story. And, because we have other stories that need our attention, we will only be updating this book once a week on Mondays. Both of us have become quite busy with not only writing but life in general so we hope you understand this decision. 

While you're waiting for the first chapter which will be released on April 18, share your thoughts with us about the new cover and what you think is going to happen in this story. We won't give anything away though so don't ask!  ;) LOL

Take care everyone and we will see you soon! Oh! And eats lots of chocolate!

Your very grateful authors,

Edzooc8r and NebulusCharlie

"Tell the story that's been growing in your heart, the characters you can't keep out of your head, the tale story that speaks to you, that pops into your head during your daily commute, that wakes you up in the morning." 

Jennifer Weiner — writer, television producer, and journalist

Works: In Her Shoes, Fly Away Home, Goodnight Nobody