40• Back from the dreamland

🔹️🔹️Crystal Russell🔹️🔹️

"Welcome home!" We were greeted by Lily with a wide smile and a hug as we came back home from Bali. Martin followed us inside and kept our luggage in our room and took his leave while Lily was so excited to hear what happened in Bali. She asked us to freshen up and get some rest while she prepared the lunch. 

As I entered the room, my hands flew in the air and I stretched my body before Adrien's arms slid around my stomach and I rested my back against his body. "I missed home." I mumbled lazily. 

"Me too." Adrien said and pressed a kiss on my  jaw, making me smile. 

"Do you want to shower first or should I?" I asked him, angling my neck to look at him. He ducked his head and nibbed on my neck, making me inhale a sharp breath. 

"Or we could save time and water and shower together." My eyes widened at that and I shrugged him away from me. "Not happening." I said and tried moving away but he held my wrist in a strong grip. 

"Oh, Come on, Crys." Adrien smirked. "No." I shook my head sternly but he didn't plan on listening. 

"It's gonna be just bathing. I promise. Let's go." With that, he pulled me inside the bathroom. We were quick to undress and jump into the shower. 

Adrien's hands first tangled into my hair playing with them, then went down my body, slowly and sensually. Goosebumps arose on my body under his touch while my hands were caressing his shoulders and neck. We were drawn towards each other and our lips met in a sweet and passionate kiss. When my lips started to feel numb after kissing for god knows how long, I had to pull away but Adrien wasn't done. He leaned in, kissing my jaw, my neck and my collar bone. 

 Within the next minute, I was pushed against the wall and Adrien's lips trailed down my body from my breast to my stomach. When I felt his head between my legs, I moaned and took his hair in my fist tightly. 

'Just bathing', my foot!

🔹️

"Crystal." Lily called. We had finished having our lunch and were sitting together in the living room, telling Lily about Bali. She handed me a small cuboidal velvet box and I looked at her with a confused frown. 

"Evan had asked me to give this to you while you were gone." She said. I glanced at the box, then at Adrien. His eyes were on me as he looked equally as curious as me. 

I opened the box and my breath was stuck in my throat. It was the necklace Evan said he had brought for me on the day of his club event  while he drunk-confessed his love for me. I realized that I hadn't seen him since that day. Under the necklace was a folded sheet of paper. My heart beat rapidly as I took it out and unfolded it after keeping the box on the table in front of me. Adrien's eyes fell on the necklace and something flashed through his eyes but he said nothing. 

"Hey Crystal. I'm sorry about leaving without saying goodbye to you and leaving just a letter. I just wanted to go somewhere far away where the shadows of my love would not reach your married life. I know I was supposed to be your friend and doing this wouldn't be the best idea but if my presence makes things hard for you, Crystal, I think it's better if I leave. Besides, I won't lie to you, it hurts to remain as your friend. And I don't want to ruin our bond and your relationship with Adrien by rubbing my one-sided love in your or your husband's face. I'm going to Australia, planning to come up with some new clubs and bars so wish me luck.About your job, it's up to you if you'd like to continue or not. No pressure. 

And lastly, you don't have to feel guilty about anything. I'll move on before you'll even know. Just tell your husband he's still on the list of people I dislike and you... don't miss me too much :)