17• Be my date

🔹🔹Crystal Russell 🔹🔹

I ran a hand over my curves through the clothes, scanning myself in the mirror. I wore a wine colour crop top with spaghetti straps and a sweetheart neckline along with a white pencil skirt.

"Crystal! Come On." I heard Adrien call from outside the room as I was wearing my accessories.

"I am coming

"I am coming." I yelled back and quickly wore my white sneakers before leaving the room. "I am ready." I called him.

"Finally." He turned around as his eyes fell on me, he scanned me from top to toe with his mouth parted. I suddenly felt a bit conscious by his reaction and awkwardly brushed my fingers through my hair while moving closer to where he was.

I pleased my eyes with his insanely handsome looks. He wore a greyish t-shirt and pants, paired with a blue blazer and styled his hair perfectly, making his features stand out.

"Let's go then

"Let's go then." He snapped out of his trance and started walking to the main door. I matched my pace with him and we seated ourselves in his car. For the first few minutes, the drive was silent with just some soft music until Adrien broke it.

"You look good." I looked at him as he said that. His eyes did not leave the road.

"Thank you." I said and looked back outside the window. I wanted to keep some sort of conversation going so I asked, "What movie are we watching?"

'Um.. it's a horror movie." And the color of my face drained out.

"WHAT?!" I screeched, making Adrien wince.

"Ow! My ears! What's wrong with you?" He hissed and looked at me.

"Ho-horror movie?" I asked absentmindedly as my thought drifted to the last time I watched one and I shuddered.

Those inhumane creatures I call my friends will rot in hell for doing that to me.

"Is there a problem?" I heard Adrien ask. I turned towards him and he paid a glance.