39• Bound by Love

🔹️🔹️Crystal Russell🔹️🔹️

Our mouths clashed with roughness and need, biting and sucking on each other's lips. His tongue plunged into my mouth and I moaned, curling my fingers in his hair. Our bodies were still flushed together and when I began to feel a hardness against my abdomen I involuntarily grinded my hips against his. As a response to my action, Adrien wildly tugged my hair, making my neck crane upwards and his mouth went down to my neck. My eyes rolled back in pleasure as his hot tongue and lips licked and nibbled on my sensitive skin. I bit my lower lip to muffle the moans threatening to escape my mouth but as if Adrien didn't want that, he bit my skin and I gave in. This time it was Adrien who shifted his hips, creating a friction between us and I was a moaning mess while some deep groans left his throat. My hands slid under his coat and I shrugged it off his shoulders, running my hands on his clothed muscles.

I gasped when my feet were lifted off the ground and I was taken inside, away from the cold and harsh sea breeze. He walked us inside to the small room in the yacht and my back hit a soft surface as he laid me down. I barely had a second to breathe when Adrien went down at my leg that sneaked out of the slit of the dress. I was moaning and panting as my heart beat frantically against my chest.

Is this really happening? Did I want this? I was thinking to myself when I felt Adrien sink his teeth in the flesh of my thigh.

Oh God! I want this. I want him.

A cry left my mouth as Adrien tortured my leg with his sinful mouth. God, I love him so much!

Adrien's tongue crawled up at my thigh, dangerously close to the heat pooled in my center. I fisted the sheets at my sides, suddenly feeling nervous. I had never been this close to any man in my life and before now, I never even wanted to be. As if sensing it, Adrien stopped kissing my leg and looked up at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. The raspiness of his voice made several shivers fun down my spine.

"Y-yes. I-I am okay. But Adrien- I-I've never done this before." My face was flushed out of embarrassment. Adrien's eyes widened for a second then softened at me.

"I-" He pressed his lips in a thin line, as if he didn't know what to say. I began to get even more scared because of his silence. I didn't think that it would matter to him that I was a virgin but maybe I was wrong. Maybe my inexperience was a turn off to him.

"Goodness, Crystal. You've no idea how special that makes me feel." Adrien whispered against my forehead, then pressed a kiss on it. I was on the verge crying when my eyes met his. "It feels like an honor to be your first and I don't think I'd like the idea of you in the bed of anyone else but me. But I want to make sure that you want this." He said and I began nodding even before he finished speaking.

He chuckled at my eagerness. "Words, Crystal. Tell me that you want me. That you trust me." His voice was stern but I could hear that he was desperate for me. I had to tell him that I trusted him with my life. And loved him more than my life.

"I want you, Adrien. I trust you and I lo-" He didn't wait for me to complete. His lips were already on mine, his tongue was in my mouth and I whimpered.

I needed to tell him. I wanted to stop him and ask him to listen to me, but my body refused to agree with my brain. My hands ran up his torso and unbuttoned his shirt while he kissed the daylights out of me. His hands went back to the zipper of my dress. He pulled away and looked into my eyes, asking for my permission and I nodded before pecking his lips. "Please." I begged.

He was painfully slow to pull down the zipper. He raised himself, standing on his knees and peeled the dress of my body then shrugged out of his own shirt. All while his eyes zeroed to mine. He bent down again and kissed my temple .I was laying under him, in a strapless black bra and matching underwear, naked and embarrassed. "You are the most beautiful thing I've laid my eyes on, Crystal." He kissed my lips then trailed down towards my jaw and my nape. His hands roamed all over my body and mine were tangled in his hair as he kissed my bare shoulder. He went downwards, kissing my whole body on his way. When his mouth reached my stomach, I shuddered.