35• Drunk-stal

🔹️🔹️Adrien Russell🔹️🔹️

When I finished the call and went back inside, Crystal sat by the bar with her head on the counter and an empty shot glass in hand. "One more!" She banged the glass on the counter and yelled.

Oh God.

"Crys!" She looked up and as her eyes landed on me, she smiled largely.

"Adrien!" She spread her arms to hug me and almost tumbled down the stool. "It's been so long. How are you?" I stared at her with my mouth agape. Her face was flushed red and hair was a sexy mess.

"How much did you even drink?" She squinted her eyes at me and began counting on her fingers.

"One. Two. Three. Fiv- No. One. Two–" I rubbed my eyes in frustration as she carefully counted. I shouldn't have left her alone. "Eight!" I heard her shout. "Eight shots." My eyes widened while she smiled proudly.

"Eight shots of Vodka?!" She nodded and giggled. I sighed and gathered her phone and bag before holding her. "Come on, let's go."

"No no no no no no." She swung herself away from me and shook her head. "I don't want to go."

"What do you mean you don't want to go?" I snapped at her and her face fell. She looked down with a pout making me immediately feel bad for shouting at her. I held her face in my hands and raised it to look at me. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to get mad at you."

She gave me a cute frown and averted her eyes, still not convinced. She looked so cute. "Crys, I'm sorry." I tried again but she again huffed and folded her arms against her chest. I couldn't stop myself from glancing at the deep v-line of her cleavage that just bulged out at her action. God, she'll be the death of me.

I smacked myself back to my senses and focused on her face. "Crystal, please. Let's go back to our room. Aren't you tired." I pleaded. She shook her head frantically without looking at me. "But we need to go back. We can't stay here for the whole night." This time she looked at me and I gave her the most pleading look I could.

"Okay." She mumbled sadly but the very next second, her eyes shone up. "But I'll come with you only if you give me a piggyback ride."

"A what?" This is ridiculous.

"Piggyback ride." She repeated. Seeing my stern expression, she did what she does best. Her puppy-eyes mode was turned on. "Please~ Pretty please~~"

"Alright. Stand up first." I peeled my jacket off my body and wrapped it around her waist before tying it as her dress was a little short. Putting both our phone in my jeans pocket and holding her bag, I turned around and crouched down for Crystal to hop on my back. As we walked out of the bar and towards the elevator, Crystal began to wave and greet literally everyone she saw. She sang loudly and swayed, making me lose balance several times.

I finally took a breath of relief when we reached our suite. Seeing the sight outside the window, Crystal jumped harshly in excitement and I ended up bumping into a handle that scratched my arm a bit deeply.

Drunk Crystal was a piece of work.

I put Crystal on the bed and sat down beside her, catching my breath while she continued singing in a language I had never heard of. "Crystal." I stopped her. "Go get changed." I instructed her and she gave me a thumbs up. I put my face in my palms to relax a bit then I heard the sound of a zipper. When I looked back up, my breath was knocked out of me. Crystal was trying to slip out of the dress right here. Before the dress could go below her shoulders, I held her arms to stop her.

"What are you doing?" My throat had started to dry up.

"You asked me to get changed."

"In the dressing room, Crystal."

She frowned. "I'm not going to go all the way there to change."

"You can't change in front of me!" There was a moment of silence after that. We both were just looking deep into each other's eyes. She slowly scooted closer to me, our faces inches apart. I could smell the rawness of vodka from her and it hazed my mind.

"Why not?" She whispered seductively. Her hand reached up to my face and she traced my jaw with her index finger. "Do you not want to see me without clothes?" I was so taken aback at her boldness but I couldn't even show it. All the blood in my body began to rush southwards and I gulped hard.

"You have no idea about the things I want to do to you." My voice was so rasp as I said, looking into her dilated orbs. Her eyes were hooded with desire, surely similar to mine as she came closer to me. Our lips were a thread apart when I took a sharp breath. At that moment, I wanted nothing but to kiss her senseless, to lay her under me and love her like a goddess, to feel her skin against mine and every sinful thing I could think of.

But before her luscious lips could touch mine, she pushed my shoulder, making me fall on my back. My eyes widened as I clearly hadn't expected it and before I could protest, it was the blanket that had hovered over me. "I'm changing here, Don't move."

I stayed under the blanket, shocked with what just happened. Few shots of Vodka had turned my innocent wife into a cheeky little minx. I was still amused at her boldness when the blanket was yanked off me and my eyes fell on Crystal sitting right beside me.

Holy Fuck.

She had changed into one of my t-shirts that barely reached her thigh and for once with her eyes over mine, I had begun to feel hard at the very wrong places.

"I'm done." She said and I pushed myself up by my elbows, my eyes still not leaving her. Every time I think that this woman cannot look any sexier, she proves me wrong. My plain navy blue shirt looked so good against her milky skin but my hands itched to tear it off her body. It took all of my sanity to avert my eyes from her and when I finally did, it was Crystal who called for my attention.

"I want to kiss you." I looked back at her and she didn't even wait for my response before pressing our lips together. Her hands went straight to my hair as we kissed sloppily. It was anything but sweet. As much as I tried to hold back, I couldn't. It was a matter of seconds as I pushed my tongue inside her mouth and grabbed her bare thigh to let her straddle me. My hands ran all over her leg and she moaned against my mouth while harshly tugging on my hair. I was pushed down, and Crystal's hand traveled down from my torso to the hem of my shirt. There was a growl that came from my chest when her long, cold fingers touched my abs. When her nails scraped on my skin, a voice inside me yelled.

For heaven's sake, Adrien. She's drunk! Stop!

I pushed myself away from her but Crystal didn't bother stopping. Her lips trailed down from my jaw to my neck and my limbs felt weak. "Crys–" I groaned as she bit my neck and then her movements began to slow down. Her arms slid around my neck and her head rested on my shoulder as she muttered something against my skin. It took me a very long time to realize that she had slept.

Sighing heavily, I laid there with no movements for a while. Then I slowly untangled her from me and laid her on the bed before going to have a much needed cold shower. 

🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️🔹️

I had lots of fun writing this chapter. Did you have fun reading it? Tell me your opinions in the comments.

Also, please remember to press the ☆ below. It means a lot.

{Spoiler: When Crystal wakes up the next morning, she's gonna regret her existence while Adrien's gonna have some fun XD }