ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ★

Start from the beginning

Shutting our mouths up i drove towards the company and parked my scootey.
.

We entered the company and went our separate ways since Adi is in accounts department and i am in sales.

Hii . My name kiana singh aka kiki . People around me calls me that but only close ones haa. Imagine your boss calling you kiki . Sounds funny right but more embarassing. Anyway ,

she was adi opps i mean aditi . We have been childhood buddies cum neighbours . Same school, same college and now same company. Our mothers calls us chipku as we both are inseparable. I am 25 years old and my mom is not in a desperate need to get me married.

Yes she isn't. So un- typically Indian right? But its is true . She is not ready to get me married soon . Since i am single child I got all my parents love . I am thier sole princess.

Oh and there is one more special person in my life khajoor opps i mean ishan ; ishan shegal. Mere teenage ke time a crush. J had crush on him bachpan se . Sounds cliché right? But it is what it is!!

You know what happened one time i was like 7 years old . Me and aditi are of Same age . And khajoor is like 3 years older than us . It was rakhsa bhandhan time and mom asked me to tie rakhie to him . And i straight away said no and ran From there  saying that he is not  my brother and i will never tie him rakhi.

And i didn't even knew how i feel for him so hard that he's still in my heart occupying most of the space. Can u all imagine never in my 25 years of my existence i had a boyfriend. Well i was too young to get a boyfriend for the most part of life but when I got a chance , i just let it go as smooth as butter .

Why?

Because i am an idiot . A big idiot  that loves khajoor who doesn't even look at me and neither do i have the courage to look at him .

Khajoor he is a celebrity. An actor to be precise.  Yeah you head it right this girl is crazy for a celebrity. So what i feel for him before he was one and from that point of view i have more right on him then all his female fans now i can't just say that loud.
Can i ? So you can imagine the lines of his crushes

And my all dukh, dard information with aditi.

Now back to earth kiki you have to focus on your work or else you will end up being  fired and imagine an employee getting fired just because she was busy talking to herself and forgot that i have just have to work .

Reaching my desk i greeted people around and got greated by some. Since i work in the sales / promoting department , i spent lot of time thinking .

I started working and soon it was lunch break. I went to cafeteria and saw Adi waiting there. But she looked sad.

"What happened adi ? Why do you look so sad baby?"

"Kik...i " and she hugged me tightly lightly sobbing.

I know it must be something not so important because this is the way she behaves when she doesn't get something she want.

"What happened?"

"Bhai is not coming for my birthday".

"He must be shooting na ".

"No he said he wants to spend some more time in Canada."

"What? See this is Why I call him khajoor. He is N idiot, dumb person. Who will spend thier time in Canada rather than celebrating their sisters birthday, i will see him"

"You keep your mouth shut only . Dekhne ke Baad bhai ko muh se awaz toh nikalti nahi and you will see him haha ".

"Adu " I heard a voice from behind and understood it was his voice.

I am dead . Did he just hear me calling him khajoor. Oh god ! Please no . Please don't make this my last day on earth . God please.

Aditi got excited but composed herself seeing the crowd. I kept looking down . What's wrong with me ? All the time i talk about is him but when he is infront of me i become a mute person.

I felt an intense stare at me but I didn't dare to look up . I saw aditi pointing at something and he went away .

I sighed and finally looked up only to see all the office people behind him and staring at us.

What happened?

"Did the Ishaan shegal just talked to you?".

"Umm... He just asked the way to raj sir's cabin".

"Oh " a girl said from behind.

"We thought you knew him ". Another one said.

"No we don't" adi said.

"By the way He's so  hot . Damn i get chills just seeing him ". Another one spoke.

Oh god!! Now don't start talking about his hotness or i will choke you with my bare hand and lock him in a room.

I curtely nodded and they all went away.

"Aaj toh bach gaye."

"For real yrr".

We finished our lunch and started working again . The Day passed by well.

______________________________________

Characters aesthetic are up on the content page go and check it out

I am back .

So how was it . Do a lot of comments and votes 🤭
I have only one paper left and then life will be bliss I guess.. 😉

Anyway how are you all?
See u next time....

Anyway how are you all? See u next time