𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

I woke up with someone hugging me and when I opened my eyes t'was my mom. I smiled as I hug her again, she's still in her deep sleep so I gently took her arms from me and placed it a pillow, It's still early and I still have time to make breakfast, after I took a bath and change, I decided to go downstairs to see what can I cook for breakfast.

Para naman makabawi ako sakanila, I'm really disappointed with my self for treating them like that for the past days. Pano ko nagawa yun? How can I have the guts to not talk or even smile at them?

Pambihira nasasapian ba ako ng kaluluwa ni Ashley?

But yeah, when I reached the kitchen I saw Manang Dolores in front of the refrigerator.

"Good morning, manang!" I joyfully said.

"Uy, good morning din hija!" Manang replied as she flashed a smile on her face.

"Can you help me to cook breakfast?" I asked, shyly.

"Oo naman, ano bang lulutuin mo? Babawi ka sa mommy at daddy mo ano?" She asked me, I shyly nodded as I awkwardly smile.

"Any food, basta for breakfast. I'll also make a coffee." I told her as I proceed near the coffee maker.

"Okay, french toast nalang tapos pancake?" Manang asked.

"um let's add hotdogs, ham and egg manang, incase gusto nila mommy na kumain. You know, they need to eat because they'll go to work." I informed her.

"Ay oo nga pala, oh siya whole meal nalang. Handa ko na yung mga ulam." Manang replied as she take the foods out from the fridge.

~•~

While waiting for the coffee maker to finish, Celestine helped Manang to cook and when it was almost finish, she get the plates and other utensils ready. She also ordered a boquet of flower and thankfully it was delivered fast, after she ready the table, she get the coffee and write a letter in a small sheet of paper.

Mommy,

You're simply the best always in all ways, I love you and I'm really sorry. Have a nice day and don't stress yourself too much.

~•~

Daddy,

Hey there, old man! Sorry for everything :( love you, have a nice day and start it with this coffee I made for you, I'm sure you missed me lol.

~•~

After she wrote, she put it in top of the plate. She also put the boquet of pink roses in her mom's side of table.

Right after, her parents woke up and was mesmerized to see how beautiful the decorations were.

𝗜𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼𝘀-𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗮

I woke up with no one beside me, I carefully get up as I went back to our room. I saw that Greggy is already dressed in his work attire, he's having a hard-time fixing his necktie so I went to him as I fixed it.

"Where did you go? When I woke up you're not beside me anymore?" He asked as he looked at me.

"I slept beside Celestine." I replied shortly, feeling so much joy inside my heart.

"Ang daya, bat hindi niyo ko sinama?" Greggy asked playfully, I tapped her chest as I heard him uttered those words, After I fixed it, I immediately went inside the bathroom to take a bath. When I finished taking a bath and change, Greggy was still inside their room waiting for her.

I invited him to go downstairs as we grab our things and went outside our room and went directly downstairs, I put my things on the couch and I saw my daughter's bag in there, she didn't leave yet?

We went to the dining area and saw a beautiful decoration in the table. Wow!

"U-um good morning!"

I looked at the direction on where the voice is coming from and its my daughter holding a plate with food in it followed by Manang. I smiled at her right away as I realized that she made all of these.

"Take a sit, mom and dad. Baka malate po kayo." She said sweetly as she put the food on the table, she went to us as she kissed our cheeks for a morning greet, she handed me a boquet of flowers.

"For you, sorry. " She said as she pouted.

"Aw, thank you anak. You're so sweet!" I exclaimed as I invited her for a hug, when we withdraw our hug, she went to her dad as she also hug him.

"Sorry daddy, I love you.." She said sweetly as Greggy hugged her back.

A beautiful view I saw in this beautiful morning.

"I love you too my tintin, Sorry also.." Greggy uttered as he kissed her daughter's forehead.

They all take a sit so they could start to eat, Irene and Greggy saw the letter that is beside their coffee as they smile while reading it. They thanked their daughter for an awesome and sweet breakfast. Indeed, a memorable one.

After they eat, Celestine was the first one to leave the house since she really need to go.

"I need to go, bye mommy!" Celestine uttered as she kissed her mom's cheeks.

"Bye sweetheart, take care. I love you!" Irene replied and hug her daughter.

"I love you more!" Celestine convey.

"Bye daddy, I love you!" Celestine said as she kissed her father's cheeks.

"Bye, I love you. Ingat!" Greggy replied and also kissed his daughter's forehead.

"Take care and I love you both so much, see you later mwa!" Celestine shouted while heading outside the house.

To be continue.
Sorry for the wrong grammars and misspelled words.