Make You Feel My Love

JENNIE

I may sound shallow and selfish, but my heart now is filled with so much joy while Lisa and I are freely intertwining our fingers while we stroll around the mall. We are free!

I didn't agree that this should be called my "me time" because I want to be with her today. She insisted to bring me to the mall so I can shop for clothes, bags and shoes that I like. She brought me to expensive stores but my feet couldn't step in.

"Come on. I know how in love you were with luxury stuff." She is so insistent.

"That was before. Lisa, please not here." I am begging.

We are actually having an argument now. It's a cute one because we would still end up kissing each other in public every after sentences we utter.

But it ended up meeting halfway. I agreed that she would buy me a bag, a pair of shoes and few clothes from these luxury brands and the rest will be from simple stores. She also opened a bank account for me and for my business as I will be starting my restaurant soon. My eyes went wide seeing the amount she placed in my account. She also handed me a passbook with money for Livi in the future.  She is so prepared.

"So, you are not buying yourself something expensive to save for these?" I asked her.

"Yes. The moment V told me that you are pregnant with Olivia, I slowly put some money in until I reached the desired amount for our daughter. I just want to make sure that she won't experience my financial struggle, Jen. This is already about her."  God. This person is a gem!

"How about the money on my account. Why is that so big? Lisa, is there something left for you?" I am worried.

"I have you and Livi and that's enough for me." Lisa, you are just trying to be romantic.

"Babe, I am serious. Be honest with me.  Be fair to yourself, Lisa." I am a bit annoyed.

She just hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Relax. I am earning. I have money. Please stop overthinking and let's enjoy what we have. We deserve this." She is just using her charm so I won't be mad anymore. Stop giving me that smile Lisa!

"But promise me. Let me help you with our expenses once I am earning already. And I am also thinking of another business too. Someday I want to have a cooking equipment store." I said while she's giving a peck on my lips from time to time.

"Of course! Let's make that happen. Do you want tomorrow?" Ugh! Lisa, I am not joking. God. She is not joking too!

"Stop it!" I just rolled my eyes and she keeps enticing me with her smile.

"If ever I run out of money, can I apply again as your prost—" My Lisa is just so funny! I really love her. I slapped her arm for her not to continue talking.

"You are really crazy, Lisa!" I kept laughing until we reached the salon.

She asked me if what I want to do and I said I want to treat myself. So, I booked an appointment here at the salon and also at the skincare clinic. I asked her to join me for a massage after this but she already needs to go to the network for her radio premier. She's picking up Livi first and she'll bring our little one at the network.

I called V so he can help me tonight with my plan while Lisa is on air.

Night came and V brought me to the network. We already contacted RM to connect us to Lisa's staff inside her radio booth. I am hiding inside the room next to hers as we wait for her show to go on air. This room has a speaker connected to the booth. I checked social media and everyone is talking about the revival of DJ L.