Shirley Temple

JENNIE

I was invited by Rosé to go in a club again with her friends and Jisoo. I was not in the mood. But She kept insisting because it's Saturday night and I had a long day in the kitchen of my restaurant today. I think I also need this kind of fun so why not go.

I did not text Lisa to come over my house because I also want her to enjoy the weekend. I know she has a tiring work at the fast food chain the whole week too.

"Seriously? Jen, can you be honest with us? Do you watch porn?" What a question Rosé? Jisoo is also focused while I was telling them about what happened to Lisa and I. Again, I am not letting them know all the details.

"Uhm. I- I do but I never finished when I try to watch. I just don't like it." I said while taking a sip of my Shirley Temple. I am not in the mood for alcohol tonight.

"Jen, she needs to release too! Oh my god. I can't imagine how that hurts for her." Rosé shook her head and looked disappointed.

"Wait. So you told us that you laid some rules. And one of those is you don't want her to touch other women while both of you are still on a deal. I don't have what she got but I think that's impossible for her not to look for someone else. You know what I mean?" Jisoo joined to speak.

"Am I being selfish?" I asked them.

"Yes, you are. But we can't tell you what to do. Maybe she's not also asking you to have sex with her more because of the fact that you pay her and she has to abide with your rules. Poor Lisa." Rosé said.

I kept thinking about it. Maybe I am being to harsh to her. I looked around the club and just watch people getting wild. My attention was caught by two people dancing. They danced lustfully. I just kept staring at them and when one of the red strobe light hit the face, I recognized her immediately.

It's Lisa! She's has a woman who sticks to her and I could not swallow my drink right because she pulled the woman closer to her crotch and they are grinding on each other as they dance.

"Hey. Look at that." My elbow poked Rosé's arm. She also told Jisoo to look at Lisa.

And now we are like watching a hot movie scene as she is kissing the girl wildly! I saw how her tongue tasted the woman in so much passion and strength.

"Wo- Wow! That is so fucking hot. So that's her?" Rosé is stunned by how Lisa did it to the woman she's with.

"How- how can you not let her kiss you? Shit. I want to know how she does that. Jesus. That's too sexy!" Jisoo even wiped her lip.

"Jennie, look at what you're missing. Fuck. I'm feeling so aroused right now just by looking at them." Rosé added.

My heart is pounding. I don't know why I just suddenly drank all that's left in my glass and even Rosé's tequila shot. I stood up and walked my way to Lisa without minding the crowd.

I stood in front of her and just crossed my arms and just stared at them while kissing. She noticed me and she let go of the girl in an instant.

"I feel like fucking now. Let's go." I demanded and her brows fought.

But she had no choice and followed me out going to the parking lot.

We entered my car and she is just quiet.

"We had a deal. It's part of our rule that you should not have other woman." I said while I drive.

"I- I am sorry. I- I was just in so much need earlier. But not now anymore." She said with stuttering tongue. She looked down.