Turn The Table Into

Movie dates.
Romantic dinners.
Breathtaking sex.
Lisa's faithfulness and loyalty in the relationship.
Roadtrips.
Jennie's ideal wife qualities that Lisa is so grateful of.
Unlimited surprises that warm each other's heart.
Passionate kisses.
A lot more affection.
Life talk at the balcony.
Synching pulse.
Their honesty to each other.
Lisa's long patience on Jennie's non stop jealousy.
Lisa's quality of being so understanding.
And most importantly, their respect to one another.

Those factors that make their relationship work led them to a year of being so in love with each other.

Jennie is so happy cooking in the kitchen while she listens to her lover on the radio, preparing  the DJ's favorite from one of her specialties. Whenever Jennie asks her if what she wants to eat, she would say it's her Mississippi roasted beef with mashed potatoes. Jennie would really cook it for her. She enjoys making food for Lisa and not even caring if she does it everyday as long as she makes her partner happy at all times.

Lisa told her that she'll be home around 930pm. But when the clock showed it's 1am, she started to worry already. She messaged and called Lisa so many times but her phone is off.
Jennie is starting to think of something that attacks her chest again. Those 'what ifs'.

What if Lisa is cheating. What if somebody flirted with her again and she got attracted to that person. What if Lisa is lying to her.

Paranoid.
When in fact, Lisa has never showed any interest in every woman who keeps flirting with her anywhere they are. Jennie gets bothered everytime it happens. But she's getting used to it eventually. They really couldn't avoid such situation because Lisa is really attractive to a lot of women.

She gets jealous. She would be cold to Lisa but her partner doesn't stop wooing her whenever she feels upset and jealous.

Not just that reason. Lisa is always the one who apologizes first when they have arguments like what other couples experience in a relationship. But they never had a serious fight. Lisa would always compromise so they'll meet halfway. She's the older one. But Jennie is learning to be sensitive and controls herself right away because she also couldn't take being mad at Lisa for a longer time.

Jennie would apologize too and make up to her if she thinks she's too much already towards her partner.

But whatever problem they encounter, they remain strong. They choose each other everyday. This is what Jennie learnt from Lisa, to always talk about the problem, apologize, think of a solution, move on and fall in love over and over again.

The clock ticked at 115am and Lisa arrived at Jennie's place. Jennie gave her an access key card already so that anytime she's free to come in.

Jennie got up from the couch. She has prepared her words already to throw at Lisa.

She noticed that Lisa is a bit cold and aloof. Something came up inside her head like what if Lisa was with a woman earlier after her radio program.

"It's our anniversary. Where have you been? You are not answering my calls. Your phone is off. Don't tell me you are starting to see other wo-."
Jennie was so mad, thinking she made an effort cooking Lisa's favorite form her recipes and the fact that it's their anniversary. But then she did not continue her splash of words when Lisa looked at her and a tear fell down her face.

She came in front of Lisa and cupped her jaw. She wiped Lisa's tears away.

"I will never ever cheat on you. I am sorry. My phone's dead. I forgot my charger in your room. I am really sorry. I will make sure that I won't run out of battery ever again."
Lisa said while her voice is cracking and slid her hand on Jennie's waist.