One Last Drink

JENNIE

"Baby, you're the best! I never thought we'd reach this point. I love you. What if I stopped you from resigning from BK? Maybe we wouldn't be this happy in what we do now."
I am so excited while pulling Lisa to show her a lot of inquiries on our page.

It's growing. It was never easy at first, but with Lisa's plan of using her popularity led us to our small success now.

We've been through a lot. Everyday we are struggling from all the painful words being thrown to her. But there are still people who believe in us and support our business. From two inquiries a day, now we got more than ten and we do our best to accept twenty events a week. We hired few people to help us prepare and deliver the food. We still live in this tiny home but we are happy and full of love.

What happened?
Well, I always encourage my love not to give up. I always tell her that even if there are harsh people around, we must remain kind and focus in our lives.
It's working.

She came up with an idea of using her page as a DJ for our business. She changed the name and plotted all the details with the services we cater. And it was like a big colorful wave that brought us surging orders.

She is really eager to save money so she can at least give me the wedding I deserve as what she has always been telling me. But I keep reminding her that I just still want a simple and intimate one and what's important is that I want to marry her and be with her for the rest of my life. I can't thank her Dad enough for really processing everything so we can get married very soon.

My family.
They have been quiet lately. We never heard about Mom and Dad. Whenever V comes to us, we do not talk about them. But I am not yet at peace. I know there's something big they are preparing just to get me away from Lisa. I don't want to lose her. As I always say, I want her forever. And no one can stop me. Even if it means I'll be disowned by my family, I will never leave Lisa.

"Babe? Maybe it's time to try again with your family. Our wedding is getting near and I guess, it's so much better if they are present. You'll only get married once, you know."
Lisa whispering in my ear while hugging me from behind as I comb my hair. We got invited by Rosé to go out tonight and maybe enjoy ourselves at the club. It's been a while.

"We both know that they won't come, love. And I don't care. I am yours and I just want you everyday. We also know that they will just spit a lot of painful words again at you. Or maybe he'll try to shoot you. I don't want it to ever happen again, Lisa."
I said with worries. But her breath on my neck took the sadness from my heart right away. Oh, Lisa, what magic do you have in you?

"Can I try talking to them? Maybe now they will understand?"
She never gives up.

"Babe, please.."
I sighed and she nodded with no choice.

We arrived at the club with our friends getting their throats soaked with alcohol. Lisa doesn't stop hugging and kissing me. Aside from the fact that she loves me with all of her, she knows that I don't want getting jealous that's why she does the drill.

"Jen, I am sorry to open this."
RM just suddenly spoke to us. Lisa and I curiously looked at him.

"Your Dad's media Network has been losing, Jen. L, the end of your radio show also became the end of the network. Almost."
Lisa and I stared at each other with a heavy heart.

"And I have heard rumors that your father is giving it up. I am wondering why he couldn't just ask help from his business partners. Doesn't your brother talk about this to you?"
He asked and I shook my head.

"Also, I have seen him so many times at the Golden L Casino, losing too. I'm sorry if I'm like a bit barging in. I am just also scared that all of us might lose our jobs."
My heart skipped a beat. Lisa rubbed my waist to make me calm inside.

"Do you want to get out from here?"
Lisa asked.

"Maybe let's grab one more drink from the bar, dance a bit and have sex at home right after?"
She chuckled. I laughed at myself too, surprised of the plan I have in mind. God. How can you not think of making love when her pair of beautiful eyes stare at you, just at you. Damn!

"Jennie, you're really expressive. Are you not pregnant yet?"
Jisoo interrupted. What a pair of ears she got.

We just giggled. Lisa took my hand and we approached the bar.

Lisa guided me up to sit on the chair at the bar while my thighs wrapped her waist closer to me. While waiting for a drink, I noticed a beautiful lady near us.

Oh. This is the woman who wanted to take Lisa home before when we were also here. She's the model who asked the waiter to approach Lisa.
Damn. She's staring at us. Oh, no. Just at Lisa, eating the love of my life through her hungry sight towards what's mine.

"Is there anything wrong, my love?"
Lisa noticed that I am not okay.

She stared behind and saw the lady I am staring at. She knows what's going on inside my head.

She took a sip from the bottle of beer handed to her by the bartender.
And she just looked at me straight to my eyes, slid her palm on my jaw going to my nape. I'm melting.
My lips were locked by her wet and sexy lips.
I couldn't only taste the beer but also her sweet fire as the intensity of our kiss rises.

I think, it lasted for three minutes.

"It's you that I only want see for the rest of my life. No one else, Jennie."
She seriously said. And I don't understand why it's too sexy in my ears. Damn. Lisa.

We came out of the club, still making out like we don't fucking care of where we are.
Got inside the cab and still tasting each other like we can't wait to be home anymore.

Call me bad.

But I couldn't hold it anymore. I held her wrist and brought her hand inside my skirt while she's giving me my favorite kiss. No one can stop me now sliding her fingers on my thigh and teasing myself down there. I'm wet. So wet that I want to rush home now and take her too.

What's with you that excites me everyday, Lisa?
Oh, I love you!

------------------------------------------------
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, mga bakla!
🤍🤍🤍

Wave is coming. 😉