Excitement Overflows

JENNIE

When we were making love last night, I could really feel how much Lisa wants to be with me until we grow old. It's the same touch like how she used touched me for the first time. But you know what made me think of wanting her more in my life? It's her love for me that no one can beat. 

She is selfless.

She thinks about me most of the time. Not only in sex but she has proven how much she values this little family that we have. She gives me a lot of reasons to smile everyday especially at my lowest point. She never gives up. 

She never gives up even how difficult I am most of the time. She would bring out the bravery in me when words could not make me speak at all. She just listens to every tear and heartbeat and she understands. 

She sees colors in my silence.

Maybe this is what people say. You would really find your match in someone you least expected the most. Who would think Lisa and I will fall in love when we didn't start right? I mean, you all know how we started. 

But love has its own magic of showing you a lot of learnings and views in life. I was clueless about love. Then she came and made every single thing in this world so clear to me. She is my sweetest discovery. Lisa is a fight that's worth every pain and this pain is so beautiful. 

How can I not fall in love with her more everyday if being with her you get to realize that you're the luckiest? 

I am helping myself because I also know that it's not everyday that Lisa is fine. She also needs someone to be her comfort too. I must be her Jennie she considers her home. I love her and it's just right to also do what I want— and that's to be the right person for her in this world where people see us wrong.

It's time. It's not only about who loves more. This is about us living the life we fought for. We waited for this and I should also make a way. Lisa deserves to feel how much she means to me. She must be embraced by my love because this is the truth. We live in truth that we are for each other and it's not yet to late for me to express my never-ending love for her..

I smiled looking at my face in the mirror blushing while thinking of her. I know she is so busy now at the TV network for her radio show premier tomorrow. Yes, she is coming back on the airwaves. People couldn't stop expressing their excitement when the teaser was released last night. Melody radio is back!

It reminds me how I fell in love with DJ L's voice. Funny how that voice became my morning hymn and my midnight melodies. 

I can't hide my excitement. My heart wants to tell her how much I love her. My hands were shaking when I opened our drawer and found my letters to her. I took an empty piece and grabbed one envelope from me. 

I am smiling as I write down everything I want to express. I feel so happy. I can't control this joy anymore!

But wait. 

I suddenly craved for peaches. And ice cream. And apple pie. I want some donuts. I feel like I need to eat some mangoes and Chinese sweet and sour pork with oranges.

LISA

Everyone's going back and forth here at K TV Media.  Even RM keeps coming back to my office here and ask how he can help. I told them to relax. My employees are too excited for my radio show coming back tomorrow night. V and I are just laughing while we sign and approve some papers. But it's more of him doing it. I just let him decide what's best for my company because I know that he knows what he's doing.