Pure Love For Livi

LISA

I didn't go to work for two weeks now. I am just spending time with Jennie and Livi. We went to amusement parks, zoo, ocean adventures, the beach, and playgrounds for Livi to live her life to the fullest as a kid. I have discovered a lot. Both happy and sad discoveries.

I noticed Jennie has always been careful with her actions. She's afraid. Afraid of what? A lot of things. The trauma that Jason caused is already part of Jennie's system. It really pains me whenever she says sorry in everything she does even if she has no fault at all. I always assure her that she has nothing to be sorry about.

Jisoo and Rosé help me to bring Jennie back. We must bring her confidence back. She's always worried of what might be my reaction when she did some mistakes. For me it's just part of being human. I am really so angry about this. Jason, what did you do to Jennie? This is unforgivable.

I guess, this is going to be an everyday task for me to let Jennie feel that it's okay to make mistakes.

She's baking a cake now. I am really wondering why. I approached her while she's too busy doing her thing at the kitchen.

After I gave her these white roses delivered this morning, I hugged her from behind and did not stop smelling her. Forgive me but I just couldn't cease myself touching her. Touching her body, her breast and all her weak spots.

"I am really sorry for burning your suit last night while ironing it. I didn't mean—." She is about to cry.

But I kissed her lips before she finishes her sentence.

"Babe, it's just a suit. We can buy another one. I'll let you choose for me. Please?" I smiled at her and I saw her positive reaction.

"I love you Lisa." She said after facing me.

"I love you more." I said. Jennie just kept staring straight to my eyes.

I am here for you, Jen. I know this not going to be easy dealing with your fears. But I promise that I will be here for you in good and in bad.

"This cake I'm making marks the day we officially got together." She sweetly told me. That made me smile. She did not forget.

"You remember." I am honestly crying inside. More like so happy.

We did not stop kissing each other sensually. I am already giving signals that we should continue inside our room. Her sweetest tongue never changed. She tastes the same. I am so in love with you, Jennie.

But we got interrupted when we heard a loud sound of breaking glass that fell on the floor.

We immediately went to the living area.

Mom is rubbing Livi's back because she is crying.

My daughter is trembling. She is literally shaking when she saw me approaching her. She even moved back and leaned on the wall. I could see in her eyes thats she is so scared of me.

I knelt down and held her arm after I swept those pieces of glass.

"I— I am sorry. Grandma and I were playing and I didn't see the vase. I am so sorry. Please don't hurt me." My daughter is sobbing so hard and apologizing.

I just hugged her tenderly while rubbing her back.

"Baby, were you hurt?" I said while wiping her tears. I examined her body if she got wounded. Thank god no glass hit her skin.

"Are— are you mad?" She asked with her cute voice. But still so scared. My heart is breaking.

"No. Liv, listen to me. It's okay if sometimes we break something unintentionally. Don't be too hard on yourself, my baby." I said. She suddenly stopped crying. I looked at Jennie and she smiled at me. I felt Jennie was shy to me because of the fears Jason instilled in our daughter's mind.